Personal photos Dianna Agron

The girl from Texas Dianna Agron has participated in many television series but is best known for his role in her American TV series "The Choir", which in turn has revealed many new stars, including Lea Michele and Chris Colfer. By the way, we have the television series known as the "Losers", so you may see "losers" and even have no idea that it is "Chorus" (localizer "honor" and "praise"). In addition to the series "The Choir" 25-year-old Diana lit up in the film "Burlesque" and "I - the fourth" by which the actress began a brief affair with a leading actor Alex Pettyfer. Now the couple is no longer together, but their relationship can be seen on the screen watching this movie. Also, thanks to its excellent external data Diana often removed for magazine covers, but I admit that as a model it is hopeless, because too similar. I like her type, but it is always the same, although the problem of whether it is when the same Jessica Alba is not originalka and popularity through the roof? But both nice little and krasivenko.

Tags

See also

New and interesting