Simon Baker

Horror movies I do not like and, accordingly, do not look. But one day, after all, there was the hunt parrots and not anyhow, namely on the big screen at night. Only together with friends to not too afraid to. And the choice fell on "Land of the Dead" George Romero's cult.

I began to feel sorry about this venture about 10 minutes into the movie ... but on the 15th ceased as eye fell on the main character. And as he fell because of it he caught on, and so with him and stayed. And then frantically began to search in the closing credits (since the initial looked even without interest) of its name, then to be found in the telephone directory the Old: Who is and where it came from. In the name of the golden-haired handsome man turned out the same charming, as he - Simon. And the sonorous, catchy name of Baker. Simon Baker. It was very nice to meet you. And in the future it becomes even more pleasant.

Handsome Simon turned Australian, and genuine, as opposed to all sorts of Russell Crowe and Pearce Guys: born in Tasmania, grew up by the ocean, education received in Sydney, where he began his television career.

Australian boy was quite happy destiny: he was a great surfers, and even played in the competition at the national level: and surfing, and water polo. Even champion. It is thanks to sёrfu, he has such a great sports figure. Naturally pumped, male, without unnecessary gloss.

Yes, Simon, and since then, and it adheres to the principles of their sport: a pleasure, and for the cause and tela.Bolshuyu of his Australian youth I spent on the beach. And so far there is little love as much as surfing.

He studied the young man in Sydney at the Medical Faculty, and about any television or movie does not even dreamed of, until a friend suggested that he did not make the company and go with him to a casting. As they say, a classic of the genre: boyfriend / girlfriend are worried, try, and future stars just lazily waiting nearby, and something just says the trained eye of director or producer. Although, as Simon had not noticed?

Since medicine has lost its potential frame and body and the film industry has gained. On account of Australian career Baker shooting in several popular TV series, feature films and music videos. It is clear that after some time of any of the Australian star became close to home though, but too the Australian continent. As the saying goes, you can ask about this at the same Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts.
Therefore, in 1995, Simon is leaving for Hollywood.

And two years later, he smiles Fortuna as a supporting role in the Oscar-winning "LA Confidential." You can not say that again notice and demand are one after the other. Not to say that movies are too well-known, but still as good and memorable.

Between times he manages to marry his long-familiar actress Rebecca Rigg, which was known from their first shooting on Australian television. It's funny, because in fact we are not too well together. She was already an experienced actress, because she started acting eleven years old, but for me it was the first experience.

Next, the main role in the TV series "Defender", which went three seasons and the first nomination for the "Golden Globe" and other awards.

And feature films: said the horror film "Land of the Dead," the comedy "The Book of Love" and "Sex and 101 deaths," the drama "Something new" mini-series "Thieves-class" and the famous role of fateful hunk in "The Devil wears Prada ».

And then they came: his role and his glory. The role of Patrick Jane, the brilliant detective and psychologist in (my favorite) TV series "The Mentalist" Simon lifted to the top of success and popularity. Incredible resounding success worldwide. Series began in 2008 and, fortunately, is removed so far. Not a boring series. And always brilliantly charming Baker. With that, his role is very multifaceted and deep, taking roots in the strong vitality of the tragedy and the ascending personality to a high intellectual level with a sense of humor, kindness and a sense of natural justice. Naturally, once showered numerous nominations and awards, and fans.

What can be more interesting to talk about Simon? The fact that he is not only a movie star, but also the two daddy synishek and one daughter.

Of course, I try to share the experience with their children, explain to them even if what he had understood. But honestly, how many parents come across mainly on looks, full of misunderstandings.

But on the couch watching TV with my children complete unity - for example, the series "Gossip Girl" We enthusiastically look with his daughter. Of course, if she manages to do homework.

What has been referred to Nicole and Naomi mummies are godparents of his children, and, accordingly, friends of the family. About Nicole's nothing I will not tell you, it is still my son's godmother, but you should have seen how Naomi annealed at my wedding! Three days of fun recklessly.

Magnificent skills surfer Simon useful in the work on the TV series "Thieves-class", where his hero Jeff masterfully dissects the waves on a board. And his spare time he likes to spend with my family, and again engaged in sports: football, surfing, riding on a skateboard.

In 2002, Baker became one of the 50 most beautiful people on the magazine People. And in 2003, Baker has won praise as a courageous person Television at the annual television award «Fugly Awards».

It actively participates in various charity events. For example, in 2009 in Malibu, he was one of the star guests of the action "They will again surfers", which was held by the fund "Life Goes On", and in 2010 played in a charity football match Soccer Aid 2010 for the world team against England. < br /> In my opinion - the perfect man.

Tags

See also

New and interesting