Alban Navize

In the summer of 1978 Alban Navize, the former model is not very coherent film career, did not know what to do. 15 "model" years passed very quickly, and now, being in the beloved city - Paris, while she was at a loss at a crossroads: where next? Yes, there are at present two works in the movie, but quite frankly, a great continuation of a career it was difficult to call.
And beloved husband to somehow distract from the sad thoughts wife, nothing better could not think of a way to give her a Nikon. And he was incredibly prav.Togda I thought it was a great way to kill time, but in the end it was this serious strastyu.Pervym order steel pictures of ordinary people working at gas stations, for the company Shell, whose portraits out no worse than the pictures movie stars. And Alban decided to show them the French Elle, and soon she was filming a real celebrity for the French and Italian zhurnalov.Dlya work with stars, I learned to work quickly, and are used to this day only natural light and rely on your intuition. My goal has always been to capture and capture the real beauty, sensuality moment of intimacy of those I fotografirovala.

Iman

Francis Ford Coppola and his daughter Sofia

Anthony Perkins and his wife Berry Berenson

Anthony Quinn, surrounded by his three sons, Daniel Quinn, the Italian painter and sculptor Lorenzo Quinn and Italian and American actor Francesco Quinn.

Skill Alban had to sharpen quickly and only in practice, but it became famous as a result of not professionalism at work, namely the intuitive approach, by which the Alban guessed the right time.
In 1980 she and her husband moved to Los Angeles. That's where it turned the whole field of its working expanse, almost one star from the future to the present. Soon, the City of Angels Navize will call their second home.

From the photo shoot it is still quite young Milla Jovovich 1988.

To create a really candid shots requires much more effort than you might think, looking at him. I can help with the choice of clothing, posture ... ruffle hair and unscrew the collar of his shirt. but, more importantly, I need to draw my characters from the conscious self assessment at this moment, to catch a glimpse of the natural beauty.

Dennis Hopper

Julie Delpy

John Huston

Patricia Arquette

Rosanna Arquette

Tatiana Patits

Christopher Lambert

Kyra Sedgwick

Leslie Caron and his daughter Jennifer Hall

Kim Cattrall

Patricia Arquette

John Travolta

Kirk Douglas

Jean-Louis Trintignant and her daughter Marie Trintignant

One of my favorite characters was Jack Nicholson. I shot him in his house in Aspen, where I stopped for the night as a guest. Jack woke up in the morning, and the picture turned out unexpectedly. We were both in their pajamas, sitting on his couch and drank tea. Then his dog attacked him sleepy.

Andie MacDowell

Mickey Rourke

Shirley MacLaine

Faye Dunaway

Anthony Quinn

Gene Hackman

Peter Fonda

The family of Douglas

Ed Harris

Quincy Jones

Frank Zappa

Matt Dillon