Photos of Ben Barnes

Dorian Gray and Prince Caspian, which they have in common? The similarity of one, but what! Both of these characters embodied a 31-year-old Briton Ben Barnes. Play a movie for two opposites untalented actor is a big problem, but talent is extremely simple. Though Ben in the movie not so long ago (in 2007), but it is not bad filmography and a few decent main roles. Started actor with small, namely with small roles in British TV shows such as «Liquid News», «Making Up Your Mind», «Doctors» and «Split Decision», but soon in English with them goodbye and went to great swimming. In addition to the movie Ben loves music, he sang in a band and even tried to go with her to the Eurovision (fortunately did not happen). Well, cinema, music, theater - is one thing, but what about the other love, love is real? Girls Ben yet, but this he is optimistic and says that things can change.

"I have no girlfriend. I'm one. So send me pretty girls! The only letters that I get from the opposite sex, written by 12-year-old girls - groupies "The Chronicles of Narnia» »

I propose to see personal photos of Benjamin and read excerpts from his interview.

I would like to be a good actor, not some idol girls ...

The success in the movie business is always relative, it depends on the fees of your latest film.

I have always and constantly looking for something new. Because curiosity is the end and the beginning of more boredom. But the boredom - it's hell on earth.

Nobody believes me 31. Nobody. I go to audition for the role of the 30-year-old, and me there all the laughs: "It does not have 31, can not be. 23, from the force. " It would be great if, when I turn 40, I could play 30-year-olds. That would be great, but what if things happen quickly, and one day suddenly I'll look 50?

I still see myself as a pale skinny boy, the youngest in the class, but I'm working on it. Working on a pale skinny body. I've never looked into the gym, if there was no need for the role, but now I like it.

I do not want to change much internally. As an actor, of course, save a piece of each role, if we invested so much time and love into a hero who plays, so it should exert its influence. I just want to be happy in the end, we all aspire to it. As for my career ... I do not want to become a superstar. I just want to play in a few films that someone somewhere in the world, call your favorite movies.

The women noticed me, and before I started acting in movies. I try to rely not only on their appearance, even if it would have been easier. But basically, I prefer to hunt and not to hunt me. I still have a sense of self-esteem - I believe that I can melt a lot of women's hearts thanks to its wonderful character and eloquence.

Twitter Ben Barnes not.

Tags

See also

New and interesting