Photos Robbie Williams

It is called the "Frank Sinatra of the XXI century", and he humbly makes good music, which is pleasant to listen to. 38-year-old singer Robbie Williams has long grown out of compositions of group «Take That», to which it has been for several years, and the decision on his solo career was given him over easily. Years he was popular for his voice and charisma, but after a while went to the "holiday". After weighing all the "pros and cons" Robbie came to the conclusion that it is time the guys from «Take That» reunite, but less than a year, Williams fully convinced that the solo career he dearer and dearer, the more that was already at hand profitable solo contract with Universal. With this contract in early November a new album artist, and he finally returned to the system thoroughly. But this is not the main thing in a series of successive events in the life of Robbie, after September 18, he became a father! Briton dreamed about this for a long time and that his wife gave birth to his first child.

Baby Theodore (Teddy) Rose Williams was born in Los Angeles and Robbie, a few days later, have to share the joy with the world.

Daddy second change diapers ... Teddy second day on the planet ...

If man could be his own imagination,
Then breed in captivity would be pointless.
I did everything that I wanted,
When and how would like, but it did not bring joy - Only you know me.

Funny chat with Robbie Williams and Ben Dickens:

I and my teammates.

Meeting MO - what an honor!

I am with my gang. Our daily jog run next week!

Me and my old friend Chris.

The last day of rehearsals.

The coolest in Glasgow!

Telephone interview with Brown Thomas. The final stage.

Thank you for your love!

My contribution to the fashion week: D

New issue of GQ:

Interview with the press in Germany:

Baby coming soon ...

Twitter Robbie Williams: twitter.com/robbiewilliams

Tags

See also

New and interesting