Paris style

Because of the variety of fashion trends, I would definitely choose the style. I'm the closest Parisian style. I am truly surprised when I compared to the Parisian. Frankly, I'm very flattered.

And when one day I was wandering around Paris inspired one trader in Montmartre began to entice me to his shop, I was not going to buy anything, but he did not lag behind and tried to speak to me in Russian. I was very surprised and pretended to know nothing of what she heard - Are you Russian? (Are you Russian?) You look so Russian. (You're so much like Russian).

And these words of thunder sounded in my ears, my face twisted smile ... It seems that the trader was afraid of my reaction and then fell behind, but the mood for the evening was spoiled. But, apparently, I can not avoid this concentration-Russian wary glance and nothing to do but put up with it and try to make frantszskomu Slavic chic shade.

There are no rules for myself, not conclusions, but I was always attracted a classic, beating bright accessories, and oh yeah! I just love casually rolled up sleeves jacket or trench with multiple bulky bracelets, sliding on the wrist ...

Berets, of course, an absolute attribute to create a French-style, but I think it's more like a cliché. Much more important is to get a black pencil skirt, which sits perfectly on a figure and will be one of the basic elements in creating a style.

Pencil skirt - is the perfect solution for any type of figures, it immediately makes refined image, selects the hip and visually lengthens the silhouette.

Silk, flowing form-fitting or loose cotton shirt tucked into her skirt, give the image of sophistication and glamor.

And a little secret, puffed sleeves to make the image more feminine.

Excellent faultless rule, if you want to create an image in the French style, it is surround the top and the bottom of a narrow or tight-fitting top and bottom of the volume, it is either that or nothing. It is like me in that regard images of Miranda Kerr, who often meet this golden rule.

One more important attributes of a French style, it

trench with casually knotted at the waist belt (optional) with the sleeves rolled up (preferably)

Cardigan

tasteful jewelry, and less than it is, the better. Important correct accents with accessories.

Ballerinas

Lofer

classic shoes over medium-heeled boots or

unchangeable "little black dress", which does not have to be young and black, now it's just words, but the words are born in my head unchanging idea of ​​what it should be - elegant, graceful, perfectly sitting on a figure.

and of course, a touching little quilted handbag a-la Chanel 2.55 on thin long chain. Without this attribute nowhere.

Although I have cherished handbags Chanel, but I think any stylish square or rectangular bag on a long strap will look quite French.

I know that a very large extent not mentioned, and, most of all, I know not all the secrets of French style ... and that's why I dream about a wonderful book, Ines de la Fressange "Parisienne and her style," and now it was she who is first my list of must-have, but you've already read it?

Tags

See also

New and interesting