Paris

Arriving in Paris, seeks to capture the majority of tourists most famous landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe. Art critic and historian Joan Lemansky (Joanna Lemanska) lived in Paris for four years and sees little city in a different light. She was more like your style of shooting. Photographing reflections in puddles or glass buildings, it shows a fresh look at everyday objects.

I like any reflection, I have no particular preference. It can be as Paris and London, Berlin or New York. Since I live in Paris, most of the pictures taken there.

Joan enjoys what she does. Photo gives her aesthetic pleasure, tempting to think. Furthermore, it is priverzhenitsey symmetry that can be observed in almost all of its images.

From April 2 to May 5 Lemansky present a collection of his works in the gallery Yamashita in Kyoto, Japan. It so happened that one day while shooting in Paris, Joanna faced with Japanese art, which are interested in the work of the artist, and he offered her cooperation.

Tags

See also

New and interesting