Ball Tiffany Co

Last night in New York, became an ode to jewelry craftsmanship, because it is there in the Rockefeller Center passed ball Tiffany & Co. I open the ball the traditional red carpet, where society ladies and girls of Hollywood showed their best designer outfits. And after that stellar women of fashion had the opportunity to try new items from precious jewelry collection called Blue Book, the launch of which was devoted to a gala evening.

The main theme of the ball was the color blue, it is not surprising that most of the star guests chose to pass on the red carpet outfits this particular shade. Gwyneth Paltrow, for example, an example of Ralph Lauren dress metallic blue, adding to its beautiful butterfly brooch from Tiffany. In general, the image of the actress looks spectacular and elegant, but with a few exceptions - a crumpled dress slightly spoils the overall view.

Doutzen Kroes walked the red carpet in a dress that we've seen on Natalie Portman on the "Golden Globe" in the past year. Rose creation of Lanvin, a little reminiscent of the famous Marilyn Monroe dress from the films "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" sexual Doutzen looked more impressive than skromnyazhke Natalie. Although I am not a big fan of this style of dresses, but to admit that it has presented a spectacular supermodel dress appropriately chic.

Another blonde - Actress Alice Eve - also gave their preference to rich pink hue. Chiffon dress with a small light train perfectly fits the atmosphere of the ball, but not so on the leather boots that Alice complemented her outfit. Of course, in the evening in New York cool, but I would sacrifice comfort for the sake of secular spectacular exit.

Spectacular costume styled tuxedo showed us Carey Mulligan. The author of this creation is a fashionable Victoria Beckham, and Carey - the first of the celebrities who showed us the image of the new autumn collection of Victoria (of course, after the designer). Jacket, combining elements of the tuxedo and the Cape, was complemented by the classic short trousers with arrows and sharp-nosed shoes with T-straps. I really like this image - a stylish, elegant and very original.

Discarding prejudices, and with them, and evening gowns, socialite and model Cara Delevingne Poppy came to the ball in an unusual dress of the spring collection of Dolce & Gabbana. I do not tire of repeating that Domenico and Stefano - geniuses, because only brilliant designers could come up with something like this (and it does not matter that this dress like not all), but, in my view, a similar outfit is not really suitable for the ball. I see him on the red carpet or the more informal events, for example, Photo call in Cannes, but certainly not at the ball organized by jewelry house.

Jessica Biel showed us the first outfit from the fall collection Elie Saab. Dark-blue chiffon dress with print in the form of a snake skin and large flower buds have been decorated with transparent inserts on the skirt and a thin strap to match the print. Delightful dress for a delightful woman!

Girl holiday Kate Hudson arrives at the ball in evening dress from the collection rezortnoy Reem Acra soft blue hue. I have always liked the style of Kate, but it is a wonderful dress with bow at the waist and cut from the hip was for me the best of all her outfits. Kate Hudson - my absolute favorite of this event!

Supermodel Hilary Rhoda walked the red carpet in a dress Donna Karan Atelier, sequins which is associated with night, starlit sky. The dress looks very worthy, let alone at such a figure, like Hillary, and even more so.

Michelle Williams, like most of her colleagues also prefer deep blue color by selecting outfit from the collection of Katie Ermilio. A simple bodice with a skirt combined the original cut, which makes the whole image. This is probably not the best outfit for the ceremony, but I like it.

I love Sarah Jessica Parker, but her outfits can be divided into two categories - chic and failed. This refers to the second. Dress to the floor and a blazer? We have already seen a similar ensemble in the SDP, and a lot of times. In addition, one of the ornaments on her chest is clearly unnecessary.

And in the end the traditional post top 5 best outfits of the event. For me, those steel:

1 - Kate Hudson in a Reem Acra

2 - Jessica Biel in Elie Saab

3 - Carey Mulligan in Victoria Beckham

4 - Gwyneth Paltrow in Ralph Lauren

5 - Alice Eve in Emilio Pucci (closing his eyes on boots)

Tags

See also

New and interesting