David Beckham

Midfielder Paris "Paris Saint-Germain" David Beckham announced the completion of a professional football career. "I am grateful" Paris St Germain "for what they gave me the opportunity to extend his career, but I believe that now is the right time to complete the career appearances at the professional level," - said in a statement player, posted on the official website Football Association Anglii.

Beckham expressed his gratitude to all its partners, coaches with whom he had the opportunity to work. "Special thanks to my fans who have supported me and gave me the strength to achieve such success," - he said. Beckham also said that a child could not even imagine that he was lucky to play in the "Manchester United", wearing the captain's armband and carry more than 100 appearances for his country. "Nothing can replace the game of football, which I love, and, nevertheless, I stand at the threshold of a new journey ... I was lucky that my career was presented to me many opportunities, and I now feel that it is time to go" - D.Bekhem added.

Source: www.ridus.ru/news/85259/

Tags

See also

New and interesting