Match ship (21 photos)

New hack from the author of match of the bridge and the pendulum Oberbeck - Pogudina Alexander. So, now I made the ship.
Its creation came August 13, 2009, and will finish it I July 22, 2011. He did, of course, not every day, if you count only working days, the time is a much less.

From the very beginning set out to make matches, maintaining the scale radio-controlled collapsible boat on the paddle wheels, which will be held on the water, swim and have a light. Sample I did not have, the kind of ship invented himself.

Do frames.

After weeks of work - did the board thickness in three layers matches, lacquered. The first launch:

Body did not give a single leak.

I also did the gears of matches, that's the smallest of them:

I tore out the wiring diagram of the cars on the radio. One of her motor adapted by paddle wheels, matchbox using gears to reduce the rotational speed, the other - under the steering wheel.

Here there are all three decks. Small room above - the captain's cabin.

The left paddle wheel:

Rudder:

And here - the whole pile of furniture, tables, chairs, cabinets, benches, tables ...:

I took care of even the bathroom:

Make the ship decided collapsible for several reasons. Firstly, the inside of the ship so graphically. Second, the possible repair if something somewhere inside will fall off. Thirdly, I understand in advance that I will always want something to finish inside. By the way, the cabin is also removed, exposing frames.

The first deck restaurant, cafe. Hole in the center - the cut pipe.

The second deck: Concert Hall (white - a piano) and a reading room.

How does lighting:

Incidentally, this is the fourth reason why the ship collapsible. All LEDs are located on the ceiling, so if it was not collapsible, any interference in the chain would be incorrigible.

And the question with an open circuit between decks, I decided just to make contact at the joints.

Next, a series of photographs (from a friend and photographer Anna Boom) with the long-awaited launch in the pond near the house, of which I dreamed all these two years.

Buoys are made of plastic, as well as toilets

Figure on the nose. Above it, I had to work hard. This sea horse with wings, the idea of ​​one girlfriend filed.

I was asked: "Why the Russian flag, if the ship is sort of like old times?". Because it is easy, and because, let's imagine a modern pleasure boat made under the old. Or an old steamer, lived up to the present day.

The captain's cabin, rolls cards:

And, actually, the descent into the water. I did not run a ship, and Assistant to the shore, I'm guarding their offspring.
Motor, a Chinese junk disappoint. Over time, he quite weak, so nearly pulled a vessel, so that the wind and currents, he was powerless. Alas, replace the motor would be very difficult thing, so I really gave up too.

Yes, and the ship named my long-standing nickname - Alexander II. Do not pay attention to the fact that now I ToyMachine.

FAQ (from the experience of previous buildings):
"And why all this?" - Just like that, like
"Sales are going?" - If by chance there will a buyer and offer a decent price, then yes.
"Do not you have a girl?" - This is all right.
"And you combine it with their studies?" - Yeah. In the evenings and at night usually do.
"And how many it took the matches?" - Forty thousand.
"What will you do with gray?" - Blow up.
"So much nothing to do" - well, this hobby.

Thank you for your attention!

Source: www.alexander2.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting