The experiment on human beings

I stumbled recently little experiment, which took place at one of the online communities. With pleasure watching him. I want to share the outcome. In Russia there is a man who in appearance is able to talk about your character, skills and even your behavior in the family. Type scientist in general. For a long time there was a discussion just will not recount ... eventually Dmitry Drozdov (the name of this guy) asked the forum participants to put pictures in the branch and after a while he gave a description of those who dared to publicly experiment. Here the participants (identified by nicknames):

This description Drozdov:

The first participant:

The second participant

About third party unfortunately is not known, the description of the comments he did not.

--img5--

If we believe the participants of the forum, the bottom line hit 80% per cent. I understand that the sample is too small, the conditions of the experiment are ambiguous ... but still impressive. A similar experiment was carried out on him on the radio Komsomolskaya Pravda (there is !!!) - Journalists simply slipped a photo of a stranger. Contact was 99% with the words of this man. There's also a forum in discussing a link to this broadcast: soundcloud.com/user952032641/09-27-drozdov. I think a lot can be useful to learn about their environment, if all this is applied in life. For me, the phrase "you have everything written on the face" has acquired an additional meaning.

--img6--

Source: nauka_i_texnika.d3.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting