Dostoevsky ... 2018 ...

- Dad, can I have your card to take off 99 bucks? For a book you have to pay ...
 - And what of the book?
 - Well, this one. Dostoevsky. "Crime and Punishment».
 - So why buy. We also have.
 - Yes I Do? And in what file?
 - And here files. Here he is, standing on the shelf ...
 - Fu-yyy. The same paper book!
 - Well, so what? Well I was your age it read.
 - At your age, at your age ... There is no search. Like me, you think I will find a quote? Audio support is not here. Animated images are not. Text only, in which even the font and can not be changed ... You what? I have the same at school laughed at everything! Himself a read.
 - Well, okay. Here, take this DVD. Fifteen years ago bought.
 - What? DVD? And what is this I antiques, do you think, to read? In his hand over the Polytechnic Museum. I like you more puncher with Dostoevsky Offer!
 - If you're so smart, then look for yourself online, download free then yes.
 - Free download book !?
 - Well, yes. And what else? Ha Dostoevsky book after so many years is not subject to copyright Havernyaka ... somewhere it is.
 - You are what dads! This may have, in the beginning of the century, all free then you can download. Have you not heard that for five years, as the copyright in all the books ever transferred to the American Association of Publishers of Books. Or do you want me as a member of the sect Dmitry Sklyarov jailed for life planted?
 - So, Dostoevsky not American! And here the American publishers.
 - And who cares? You, Dad, is not the case antiglobalist?
 - No, that's you! Well, son, I'm sorry, almost $ 100 to spend for the file. Well, better ask classmates to give this file. They have something exactly as it is. And then you tell them your any file you will give.
 - Yup! If they give me your Dostoevsky, where I will read it?
 - I mean, "where"? They are your copy at home, and you're here its.
 - Well, you're all behind. Book can be read only from the computer from which you bought it. Yes, and there is another code polarization will be ... In short, Dad, give me the money! I buy myself a normal book.
 - Well, okay. Here, you're a one-time password to the removal of 99 dollars from our account. In our time, $ 100 was a lot of money ...
 - Ok. Downloaded. Thanks.
 - Well-ka, and let me see ... Listen, my son, what is this picture? This seems to be in the novel was not ...- Duc, the same banners. Without banners book worth 699 bucks. Open the file was gay flashing advertisement: «Axe Proffessional, 2018 - modern laser sharpening axes"; "Beauty Salon" In Lizanka '- we will not let you turn into an old woman "; "Torment problem? Psychological service trust 'Porphyry' "; "Crediting, cashable. Hizky interest "; «RASKOLNIKOFF.COM - old women in a playful challenge anywhere in the world» ...
 - Listen, my son, and it is the text of the novel is not visible? Wait what-if necessary until the banners disappear?
 - Well, you're like the moon fell down! One hundred years of waiting will. The text must be the same with polarized glasses to read. Without glasses visible only advertising!
 - And this is why more?
 - Like what? To no one except to pay could not read the book! Estimate, if I bought the book, and someone did not buy, I have over my shoulder too could read it ...
 - Stupidity some. Well, and if I, too, would put glasses?
 - Ha, well, you give! The file is configured only on my glasses. Ha other glasses other code polarization.
 - Okay, well-let his glasses. I look through them the book.
 - How do you look? They're on the retina you do not recognize. You are nothing but a message that you are wearing the wrong glasses will not see! Okay, Dad, do not bother me with your nonsense! I need while license is not over quickly read everything, otherwise it will be necessary either to extend the lease of the file or book itself is destroyed. Not bother me, I'm reading ...
3 hours later ...
 - Ufff! Well, everything. I have read!
 - How did it read? "Crime and Punishment" in three hours ?!
 - Well, yes. I will read everything would be if the commercial breaks every half hour would not be.
 - I still do not believe it! Who is, for example, Svidrigailov?
 - Someone who?
 - Ahh, everything is clear. Who is Luzhin? Who is Sonia Marmeladova?
 - Well, you give! How would I know! Well I read the Home Edition. I only have about how Raskolnikov killed the old woman with an ax, and then gave himself up. About any others need to buy the Professional version or even Enterprise Edition. We do not have much money so much.
 - Hmm, well, for crying out loud, where the world is heading!
 - Scat already. Fifteen years ago, I had to think, if not even earlier ...

dashing

Tags

See also

New and interesting