Take the time to read this prayer to St. Spyridon at any cost, the money will flow.

When a period of bad luck comes and a person loses faith in his own strength, one can always hope for the help and protection of the holy intercessors. For luck in business, well-being and successful business development, Saint Spyridon is most often asked. During his lifetime he became famous as a wise and generous elder who shared with the needy the last thing he had. The saint is also credited with the ability to heal and even revive the dead. Believers have repeatedly been convinced that prayer to Spyridon for money helps to get out of poverty and gain confidence in the future.

Editorial "Site" He shares the text of this prayer with you.

Prayer to Spyridon for money and prosperity O transfigured Saint Spyridon, pray for us to the merciful lover God, so that he does not judge strictly for our iniquities, but acts with us by the mercy of the Lord. Ask Jesus Christ for me, the servant of God (name), a serene and comfortable existence, health for my body and mind. Deliver me from the physical sufferings, the torments of spiritual and diabolical temptations. Remember me at the throne of the King of Heaven and persuade the Lord to forgive me all my sins, guide me to the right path and bless me for a prosperous life. May He grant me peace and eternal happiness. For I continually glorify and thank the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, now and ever and ever! Amen!

St. Spyridon spent his life at Trimifunta. The intercessor was a very intelligent and kind man, he enjoyed universal respect, so he was appointed bishop. Despite the high rank, he received not only wealthy citizens, but also ordinary shepherds, artisans and poor people. The bishop glorified the Lord to the end of his days. He preached Christianity, knew how to convince and turned not one lost person on the right path. The saint died in old age and was counted among the saints.

The ashes of Spiridon of Trimifunt lie on the island of Corfu. He was placed in a cancer made of precious metal. The church with its relics has two doors. They're always open. One door faces east and the other faces north. A believer can come to St. Spyridon at any moment for advice, guidance or help.

Witnesses claim that his remains remain incorruptible to this day, retain their weight and keep the normal temperature of the human body. Christians believe that Spiridon of Trimifunt in search of those who cry for help continues to roam the earth. He secretly looks after everyone and supports people in difficult times. The divine miracle is confirmed by wearing velvet boots that are worn on the feet of a pious elder. Representatives of the church have to periodically change the body of the deceased bishop into new shoes. The clergy carefully cut the trampled boots into flaps and distribute them to pilgrims, because every Christian wants to receive a piece of shrine as a gift.

During the morning prayer, the lid of the coffin is opened, and a queue of pilgrims is lined up to the holy relics. Sometimes this procedure is repeated in the afternoon. It happens that it is impossible to open cancer. This is explained by the absence of the saint in a place of honor: he incognito walks around the island and helps the poor.

If you sincerely pray to St. Spyridon every day, he will come to your aid. You just need to make maximum efforts to achieve the result. Act, and the saint will bless you and show you the way to prosperity and well-being.

Tags

See also

New and interesting