Take a look at this ripe corn, pick one and find out what the last month of summer has in store for you.

Take a look at this ripe corn, pick one and find out what the last month of summer has in store for you. It's quick and easy. psyche-test. Thanks to him, you will be able to understand what you need to change in life to feel better. Here we go!

If you chose corn at number one, you definitely need rest and some personal space. You're tired of the responsibility you put on your fragile shoulders. Understand that you cannot solve all your problems alone without harming your physical and mental health.

It is very important to rest and take breaks in work. And it will not be superfluous to ask for help from your relatives and friends. They certainly won't leave you in trouble. We recommend planning a short trip in August. Get out into nature and try not to think about anything. You need a reboot now more than ever!

If you chose the second corn, your adventurism can only be envied. You're the kind of person who's ready to come to any party you want in the middle of the night. Communication with friends, new acquaintances and a pleasant pastime - this is what awaits you in the last month of summer. But don't forget that this is all very exhausting.

Your mental health needs to be monitored even more closely. Try a new quiet hobby. For example, needlework or playing a musical instrument. And it's grounding yoga. I think that's exactly what you need!

If you chose corn number three, you are used to comfort and know exactly what you need. Your August is probably in the minutes. You have a clear plan of action, which includes work, and meetings with friends, and rest alone with yourself.

Sometimes you get tired of how well thought out your life is. We advise you to spend a couple of days so that the whole organization is led by someone else. You need a break from the eternal thought process and control of your life. Trust the occasion!

If you choose the fourth corn, in August you will find a lot of interesting events. You are a humble man, but as they say, in a quiet pool of devils there are. In order to let new people into your life, and perhaps even your love, you need to be free.

Of course, we do not call for letting life take its course, but it will not be superfluous to do something crazy. Like, have you ever bathed naked? I am sure that this experience will open you up from a completely different perspective. Just try it!

Tell me, did the test match your expectations? I love these tests because they don’t force you to do anything, but they give you hope and a sense that everything is in your hands. I mean, it really is.

I advise you to take another summer psychological test on the picture, where you need to choose your favorite ice cream. And let the last month of summer give you only the most vivid impressions!

Tags

See also

New and interesting