A quick psychological test to help you know your mental age

Psychologists believe that the real age in the passport does not mean that you are a mature person. This is why mental age tests were developed. They show how old your soul is and how mature you are as a person. Do you want to go through one of these?

Editorial "Site" I just got you a mental age test. No more than 7 minutes.

No complex and abstruse questions in the test will not, we warn immediately. You need to relax and choose one of the options. You'll need a piece of paper and a pen to record your answers and scores. I don't need anything else. You may proceed. Just don't peek the scores in advance, pick your flair.

Questions
  1. Choose one of the animals presented:

For the chosen answer, write down your balls: A 40, B 20, C 50, D 10, E 30.

2. Candy time! Choose one tasty:

Choose? Then write down the points for the selected answer: A 20, B 30, C 50, D 10, E 40.

3. Now choose the figure you noticed first:

And write down the scores: A 30, B 50, C 10, D 20, E 40.

4. Choose the ball you like:

Points for answer: A - 30, B - 40, C - 10, D - 50, E - 20.

The second block of questions and now the second block of the test. Here you need to answer simple questions. It's no big deal, just find out a little bit about you.

What's your favorite holiday? A. Valentine's Day;
B. Birthday;
C. Christmas;
D. New Year's;
E. I don't like holidays.

Write down the scores: A 30, B 10, C 50, D 40, E 20.

How well do you take care of your health? A. Not following at all;
B. Constantly monitoring;
C. Only if something's bothering you;
D. Very worried.
E. That's the most important thing.

Your scores are A-10, B 30, C 20, D 50, E 40.

What are you going to do at home alone? I'll sleep.
B. I'll watch a movie or a TV series.
C. I'll make something;
D. I'll read a book.
E. I'll play games.

Don't forget to write down the scores: A 50, B 20, C 40, D 30, E 10.

How important is money to you? A. Not important.
B. Little important;
C. Important
D. Very important;
E. That's what matters.

Just a couple more questions. Write down points: A - 10, B - 20, C - 30, D - 40, E - 50.

What's your dress style? A. Business.
B. Bohemian
C. quejual
D. Sport-chic
E. Other

Write down your points for the answer: A 50, B 20, C 40, D 30, E 10.

How do you prefer to spend your vacation? A. On the beach;
B. In clubs and bars;
C. In museums and exhibitions;
D. I just want to take a little walk.
E. I'm traveling by car.

And the final scores: A - 20, B - 10, C - 40, D - 30, E - 50.

Fuch's results, this test is finally over. I hope you wrote down all the balls carefully, because now is the time to count them. Now read the results.

1. 100-170 points: mental age from 5 to 12 years. You are a joyful and carefree person. You are filled with energy and enthusiasm. Maybe you're a little self-centered. Try to be more attentive to everything around you. Try not to lose your inner child.

2. 180-260 points: mental age from 13 to 20 years. Your character combines a mature personality and a minor cocksucker. You know your responsibility, but you often ignore it. If you want to grow up, you need to be a little more responsible.

3. 270-350 points: mental age from 21 to 35 years. You're a full-fledged adult. You are well aware of what is good and what is bad for you. When necessary, you are serious, but you know how to have fun and enjoy life. You can be proud of yourself, you are in perfect harmony with yourself.

4. 360-440 points: mental age from 36 to 50 years. What can I say, you're a mature person. For you, stability and security are most important. You take your obligations seriously. However, do not forget that sometimes you can let in a little fun.

5. More than 440 points: mental age over 50 years. You're a true sage. You can say that in this life you have obeyed a certain Zen. You recognized this life!

These are the results of this fun test. I hope you enjoyed it and learned a little more about yourself. What's your mental age? We look forward to your response in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting