Interesting, unusual and really giant hairstyles of the 1960s. This is what it looked like...

Last weekend, my mom and I cleaned up the house and came across my grandmother’s old photo album. Seeing the hairstyle of her youth, I was surprised. Of course, I have seen these pictures before, but as a child I did not pay attention to the details of my grandmother’s image.

How unusual and hairstyle They were fashionable. I'd say giant! I think it takes a lot of time to create these. Not that I’m now: combed, well, the ponytail did – and ran to work.

Half a century ago, fashion was very different from today. Lush hair was considered feminine-beautySo the ladies made birdhouses on their heads so that they could easily carry a couple of bottles of vodka to the cinema or to a football match.

Hairstyles with hair today edition "Site" I have prepared for you a selection of 15 hairstyles, proving that fashion in the 60s was completely different, maybe even a little crazy. At least in the West.

1. Do you think that's her hat?

2. With such a hairstyle out of turn can be taken to the security staff of Buckingham Palace. But you can save money on the hat...

3. Hairstyles of the 60s with the general constructive and futurological trend of fashion were, perhaps, one of the most time-consuming and complex in the twentieth century.

4. On the one hand, in fashion were simple haircuts of geometric shapes, on the other - curls, curls in large numbers and a distinctive feature of the 60s - naches.

5. Horseshoe hairstyle.

6. Did they improve aerodynamics that way?

7. Although it is very troublesome to do on long hair, the natural shape of the head seemed unfashionable then, it was returned to it only in the 70s. Therefore, long hair was scratched at the top, sometimes up to the size of a babette. How do you like Brigitte Bardot?

8. Such hairstyles could be seen in the stars of that time. Do you recognize Valentina Sharykina and Natalia Fateeva?

9. Marie-Antoinette haircut. Unfortunately, she won't make you queen of France. 19

10. Well, such girls in the turbulent 60s could be found in Amsterdam.

11. Undoubtedly, the most talented actress of the past Tatiana Doronina preferred lacquered clothes and curls. As Tatiana fell in love with this model of hairstyle (and with it the role of simple workers, as in "Three poplars on the Swimming"), and did not part with her until old age.

12. Another interesting and usual hairstyle for that time.

13. How convenient it is when the pillow is always with you.

14. Our women are so in love. varnishThey couldn’t part with them for years.

15. We finally have proof of the existence of aliens!

Editorial Board
We have prepared for you another interesting and emotional information: what bras were in fashion in the 40-50s. Perhaps these photos will lead you to certain memories, and our story about this item of women's wardrobe will definitely interest you. I suggest you plunge into history and maybe discover something new!

As you can see, there was so much to see in the 60s! In my opinion, these hairstyles are quite time-consuming, although beautiful in their own way. But there were no excesses... Now I know what kind of hair would I do if I was invited to a costume retro party.

You liked this one. haircut? Share the article with your friends. You'll definitely have something to discuss!

Tags

See also

New and interesting