How to redesign clothes

I have special favorite things in my closet. I like them so much that I wear them every day. But you definitely won’t go to work in the same dress.

And fashion is so changeable that it seems that just bought a thing, and it is no longer in trend.

Then all sorts of things come to help. sewing. These techniques were used before and are still used by many women. Even from royal families!

DepositPhotos

Stylish rework and today's edition "Site" He will tell you and show you 9. glamorous Princess Diana herself.

And although royal etiquette forbids the same dress or costume to be seen twice, this adorable woman managed to show up at meetings in the same outfit. No one even suspected anything! Yes, it turns out, Lady D was absolutely "our" person.

DepositPhotos

1. It's all up your sleeve. Blue always looked good on the princess, emphasizing the color of Lady Dee's eyes. Unsurprisingly, the evening dress was chosen for a diplomatic visit to Lisbon in 1987. And in 1989, Princess Diana showed his embroidered version.

2. That’s what it means to choose the right accessories and not be afraid to “finish” the style!

3. These dresses also have a difference of about two years. It gives a pattern on the lifa: the same dress as in the first photo. In the outfit on the right, Princess Diana shone at a reception in Seoul. This is a great example of how a completely European style can be turned into a stylization of Korean women’s national costume.

4. This dress removed the basque when it began to go out of fashion.

5. And here there is a global reworking of a skirt and jacket with a Basque into a simple skirt. On the left, very young Diana Spencer supports athletes at the Wimbledon tennis championship, and in the second photo of Lady Dee four years older. I wonder where this flower has been all these years.

6. And looking at these two photos, I involuntarily wonder: was she really such a fan of alterations, or was the royal family hard to save on her wardrobe?

7. The difference between the photos is only two months. One dress, two jackets! Moreover, the style of jackets is identical, they differ only in color. Clever and practical, isn't it?

8. A few deft moves by the royal jeweler, and the brooch turned into an elegant choker! In fact, do not collect dust in the casket of such a chic sapphire ...

9. For all the rigidity of court etiquette, Princess Diana did not deny herself original jewelry. For example, instead of a tiara, she could wear a headband with sapphire and diamonds, and then use it as a necklace.

I also suggest you to familiarize yourself with 8 fashion chips for your summer wardrobe, inspired by the images of Lady D. With these ideas, every woman will be a princess regardless of figure and age.

As you can see, dressing Even princesses did! I really hope that this article encouraged you to reconsider your favorite, but out of fashion things, in order to later turn them into something beautiful.

Creative success to you! And don’t forget to share some inspiration with your friends by showing them this article.

Tags

See also

New and interesting