Rules of parenting Victoria Beckham

Victoria Beckham is a true example of a modern woman. This elegant fragile woman perfectly combines enterprise, talent and family values. The latter is rare not only in the star world, but also among ordinary people. She and her husband David are raising four children, and one can only imagine how hard it is. But Victoria came up with 4 rules that help her raise worthy personalities.

Editorial "Site" tell you, parenting Victoria Beckham. Maybe you can borrow something for yourself.

Rules for the upbringing of children
  1. Day regime and discipline
    According to Victoria, everything should be clear and according to plan. There is time for getting up, breakfast, homework, entertainment, sleep. For example, at 19:00 a mother with many children prepares little Harper for sleep, at 19:30 the youngest son Cruz lies down, and at 20:00 Romeo. Brooklyn, the oldest son, is due to go to bed at 21:30. It's pretty strict.

2. Sport
    Sport is the basis of health, and in the family of a footballer it is also a lifestyle. The whole family leads an active lifestyle: Victoria is fond of fitness, children – swimming, basketball, football and tennis. And little Harper is also riding a scooter. Victoria believes that children simply have to play sports in the age of digital technology and sedentary lifestyle.

3. Mother's respect.
    By respecting her mother, Victoria means not only herself, but women in general. She once said, "For too long I've been surrounded only by men - David and three sons." So I had to work hard to get them to respect me as a woman. I am already seeing the fruits of this effort.” Indeed, when boys in their teens value and love their mother, it is projected on their women in adulthood. Also, a girl who sees a good attitude towards her mother will not take offense in the future.

4. You deserve it.
    You might think that with his financial capabilities pampers children, but this is not so. When a child wants a new phone or tablet, Victoria explains that it has to be earned through hard work. Good grades, athletic achievements, helping parents are key to realizing the value of new things.

Parenting Real work, which requires a lot of prudence, nerves and to some extent self-sacrifice. But it is children who fill our lives with meaning and joy. Therefore, you need to say more words of love to them so that they not only feel parental care, but also grow up to be worthy personalities.

We also told you about Victoria Beckham’s diet, which helps her keep fit even after having 4 children.

Tell us in the comments if you have any parenting rules. Share this article with your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting