Did Valery Meladze ever sing to a phonogram?

Songs to the phonogram were the norm at the time. Sometimes I think that pop artists of the '90s That's all they did. Few people delighted the audience or audience with live performance. However, this trend is becoming less and less popular. Most artists who value their reputation try to do without recording.

Songs to the phonogram Valery Meladze is the idol of millions. For some, it is a thread linking adulthood with childhood. Some people still enjoy their performances. Remember that the singer is over 50. His career has been going on for decades and this fact cannot be forgotten.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Valery Meladze (@meladzevalerian)

Why did I remember that? Maybe because it happened recently. A small scandal involving Valeria. In one of the restaurants, the artist performed his most famous compositions. Apparently, Meladze was a little drunk and sang to the phonogram.

Many visitors were very upset because they did not expect this. Some people noticed that Meladze did not behave too adequately: he waved the microphone and made up his face in every possible way. The artist clearly relaxed and decided to break away completely.

Should such behavior be condemned? I'm sure you shouldn't. First, young performers At their concerts, things are much worse. Secondly, Meladze’s creative experience gives him certain privileges. We must not forget that we are all human beings. Celebrities are no exception to this rule.

Most recently, April 12, Valery and his wife Alba daughter. The parents are happy and spend a lot of time with their little girl, whom they named Agatha. The couple already have two sons: Constantine born in 2004 and Luke, who was born in 2014. Nanny Valery and Albina do not want to hire, preferring to cope on their own.

Perhaps this is why the singer wanted to relax in the restaurant. It is a pity if this behavior upset anyone, but Valery hardly wanted to. hurt or hurt your fans. Rather, he felt so comfortable in the presence of these people that he was able to finally let go of a serious mine and surrender to his feelings.

How would you feel if you were in that restaurant and saw your favorite artist in that state? Disturbed or just laughed from the heart, happy that the singer could relax and have fun?

Tags

See also

New and interesting