What things I give up at fifty with a ponytail without regrets

What happens, When I'm old? We believe that every woman asks herself this question. Especially at the junction of times, when she is like forty or fifty years old. It’s funny that some people think they’re older, like, “I’m too old!” To what? In fact, age gives a lot of previously inaccessible benefits.

We're in the newsroom. "Site" We are convinced that the quality of our lives depends only on what mood prevails in us. That is why age should be perceived as an experience that gives us the opportunity to highlight the most important and important things for us. That's how it can be.

When I get old, it just feels like we're becoming empty and uninteresting. Remember that only an aged drink can reveal its brightest colors. Same with you. You've seen too much to care about now, what the world looks like. You are too old to give up on yourself.

When I'm old
  1. I won't have to worry about how anyone thinks of me. Especially those who think I’m old.
  2. I’m too old to play a role there. I'm not going to seem positive and resourceful. If I am sad on my birthday, so be it. Because this is my life.
  3. Tomorrow I'll lie all day on the couch with a messy hairstyle and a mint gown. Yeah, it's unattractive. But I feel so good, and I have the right to. I accept all my fortunes!

4. I'm too old to trade in small things. So I'm going to drive across town and stand in traffic jams to have the most delicious coffee in the most pleasant place for me. That's it, yeah.
  5. Perhaps now I can afford not to tolerate uncomfortable clothes and high heels. If I choose between my back and my back, I choose my back. That's why I have sneakers in my arsenal now.

I'm too old to be women at all! What is the choice between beauty and health? I choose both! I am not to serve things, but they are to serve me. Since I am already pretty old, I will not apologize for the mess that is going on in my life or in my head. You can take it any way you want. Creativity, goodness, irresponsibility is also good! I'm just not going to apologize about it now. When I'm old, I won't hold back my emotions and be silent. If I don't like something, I'll say it. I'll tell you if you like it. I can afford it now!

I'm too old to feel guilty for not meeting your expectations. I'm not going to suffer about it, much less put my own house in order to change your opinion of me. Oh yeah! If it took me fifty years to figure it out, then I love my age! This is what happens when I get old.

Editorial

Do you want to comment on whether you support our manifesto? Maybe it looks a little aggressive, because it has to be through love. First of all, to ourselves. However, we often care about other people’s opinions. Unfortunately, there is no escape from it, we are social creatures.

As one friend of mine says, When I'm oldI will be happy because there will be fewer and fewer people telling me how to live. Well, also position! From us, a bonus article on how to embrace your aging. No matter what, this is another beautiful stage of human life.

Photo preview and article .

Tags

See also

New and interesting