Can adopted children save a family and make life meaningful?

The decision to adopt a child is much more difficult than the decision to give birth to your own baby. The second often happens without a decision at all. I have been thinking about adoption for years. This is a serious act that is closely related to great responsibility and close to charity intentions.

Today I want to tell the story of a family that adopted not just one, but several children. Perhaps this story will lead you to the thoughts that Change your attitude to life and the world overall.

It happened to my close friend. She met her future husband at university. The young did not want to hurry, and therefore after the wedding, they prioritized their careers and the purchase of their own housing.

After graduating from university, Sveta and her husband began to earn and eventually took a mortgage for an apartment. After 5 years, they almost paid it, but still did not want to rush with the children.

And now, having fully settled in their new home and paid almost the entire amount for it, they realized that the time had come. Large apartment, stable salaries... Not enough. stomping.

Thinking that everything will happen quickly and without problems, the couple made a mistake. The attempts lasted 10 years. Travel to expensive clinics has changed Conspiracies, removal of the evil eye and even prayers. Sveta did everything possible to have a baby in the family.

But the moment came when her hands fell. My husband didn’t want to give up and offered to adopt. The couple thought about everything for a long time and realized that this is the only possible option.

Having prepared all the documents and passed the interview, they went to choose their future child. In the orphanage, they noticed a girl who they really liked. The baby was crying and didn’t want to leave the house. without his little brother.

My husband and I were confused at first because they had two children. They didn't plan.. After consulting, they made a decision. The next week there were two more people in their apartment. The couple never regretted their decision.

And three years later, Svetlana realized that she was pregnant. Joy was boundless. The husband is still convinced that the universe blessed them for a good deed. I gave a family to two kids.They are determined to become better parents.

Not everyone can take on such a huge responsibility. And there's nothing wrong with that. On the contrary, overconfidence in children It can lead to a terrible upbringing and an unhappy child.

And yet, people who are really willing to sacrifice part of their lives to make someone else’s baby feel loved and loved seem like real heroes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting