Why do husbands not grow up, but only fat on cookies?

If the oven is 180 degrees, and the fragrance in the house is such that all the households run to the kitchen, then I am baking orange biscuits! I found this recipe online two years ago. Ever since winter, there's cookies on the table.

Today's edition. "Site" share instructions for cooking fragrant, tender and very tasty cracked-orange cookie. It's impossible to break away!

Orange cookie ingredients
  • 1 orange
  • 120g sugar
  • 100g soft butter
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tbsp orange juice
  • 250g flour
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • drop-sugar
  • powder

Preparation
  1. Rub the peel of one orange. Get the juice out of half the orange.

2. Mix the orange peel with sugar so that it absorbs all the flavor. Add some softened butter and mix it up. Then add the egg and 2 tablespoons of orange juice. Take it easy.

3. Mix the flour with baking powder and salt, and then add to the liquid mixture. Stir everything with a mixer or a wreath until uniform. The dough is thick and sticky. Put the dough in a lump and put it in the fridge for an hour.

4. With a tablespoon, form a ball the size of a walnut from the dough. Slightly collapse the workpiece first in sugar, and then in powdered sugar.

5. Bake cookies in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 15 minutes.

6. That's it, cracker Orange is ready. Bon appetit!

To learn more about the recipe, watch this video with cook-channel Tanya Shpilko. On her channel, the beautiful Tatiana shares proven and favorite recipes for a cozy home tea party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=NjChgbqe_jI

I also recommend reading the recipe for chocolate marble cookies called Crackled chocolate cookies by Australian chef David Herbert.

Cookies. cracked It looks incredibly beautiful, is prepared very easily and quickly, and its rich taste will not leave indifferent any real sweet tooth. By the way, orange can be replaced with lemon or lime, it also comes out quite tasty!

Tags

See also

New and interesting