Functional exercises for the gluteal musclesLeading a sedentary and sedentary lifestyle, weactually turned off from work the biggest muscle on the human body – most gluteal.
Below I will present a little light exercise program in isolation is designed to train the gluteal muscles. It can be done anywhere and it doesn't take much time, but it may be the first step in solving problems with the joints of the pelvis and legs, and spine.Functional exercises for the gluteal musclesExercise 1:
- Lie on your right side, knees bent
- Place one hand on the pelvis
- Use a light expander, putting him on his knees
- Raise your knee slowly
- Control your pelvis and spine are fixed and do not rotate
- Perform 10-12 repetitions
- Place the expander on the knees
- Become in the rack as in the picture
- Allow the knee to move inward slowly under the pressure of elastic bands
- Then follow the movement of the thigh, turning the knee against resistance
- The body and the pelvis is always fixed
- Perform 8-10 repetitions.
- Stick, wearing the expander just above the knee
- Lift one leg balancing on the other
- Slowly pull the leg to the side, holding the balance
- Do not put foot on land!
- Return to the starting position
- Repeat these steps 5-6 times
- Repeat this exercise in the other direction
- Perform 2-3 repetitions
Dose the resistance of the expander. You can buy various elastic ring, or make your own out of elastic bands that are sold at any sporting goods store.Do exercises 6 times a week. It is simple, one set will take 10-15 minutes.
Feel the inclusion of the gluteal muscles. Force them to work isolated.Encourage feelings of fatigue and the burning sensation in working muscles. Take your time and follow the fixed position of the body. Increase the resistance force of the expander, as the progression. published
Author: Alexander Pilyugin
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©