Looks like the kids two pairs of absolutely identical twins

This amazing story took place in the United States, in Ohio, in 1998. Identical twins Craig and mark Sanders met in the bar the twins-beauties Diana and Darlene Netemeyer, I knew that was destiny.

The couple started Dating, and soon celebrated their wedding on the same day, in exactly the same outfits. Then the couple purchased two houses in the neighborhood, tore down the fence between them and began to live as one big happy family.

After a year, Diana and Craig were born identical twins. Generally, identical twins are born with a probability of 3 cases per 1000 children, but the odds of identical twins give birth the same identical twins — one in a million.

And in the family of other couples — Mark & Darlene — there are alternately two beautiful daughters, and after a couple of years son.

For example, we can observe a curious scientific fact: both sets of parents of twins have the same set of genes, that is, these two pairs are exactly the same. It turns out that genetically all of their children are brothers and sisters, although in reality they are considered cousins.

I'm sure many were hoping to see two completely symmetric family with the same children. But in fact it's impossible. A person's appearance is the result of mixing of different genes, so some genes a person can inherit even through the generations — for example, from grandmothers and grandfathers. Therefore exactly the same children, even two pairs of identical twins can not be.

To date, this unusual family continues together in the same live in neighboring areas without a fence, and often appears in various TV shows, scientific reports and festivals twins.

Source dailymail.co.uk

See also
How will look your future child
The world's first twin-seminarski celebrated the 18th anniversary
22 photos that genes work wonders

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-semya/20-foto-roditelej-i-detej-pohozhih-kak-dve-kapli-vody-838760/

Tags

See also

New and interesting