Michelle Pfeiffer: Waiting aging much worse than the aging

One day the pressure weakens. You understand that you can look great at her age. No more need to try to be younger. I look at his years from the point of view that I am 58 (and it is almost 60), but I look nice, so it's great.

photo foxnews.com

Trust me: the wait is aging much worse than the aging. When I turned 50, I was truly liberating. I wondered about that! Why? Because this number to stop following me! Turned 50 and nothing happened, I cringed during the night and saw in the mirror the same as before. And I started to appreciate life, health and their families. In General, I saw that the glass is half full. It was a great relief to me.

— I made mathematical calculations and realized that this event will occur during the filming of "Sheri". I thought, "Well, okay, I guess I'm in the midst of a hurricane right here. Life, why it gave me such a gift. But the strange thing was that my birthday came and passed, and nothing happened. I exchanged fifty dollars, and my face was covered in wrinkles, and my butt stayed in place. I really find exciting in part that my partners are getting younger, while I grow older. Although, I'm not sure what that means.

I have more time for myself, and I'm going to work a lot. I'm glad the producers are still willing to work with me. Now that I'm over fifty, I feel a lot less pressure, I stopped worrying about age and wrinkles. My life is much more joys, than in those days, when I was thirty and I was involved in a major film projects.

The secret of my attractiveness is a secret that everybody knows, but nobody wants to use it, because it's boring. You just have to well take care of themselves. You have to watch what you eat and exercise regularly, but not too much. This is the Foundation for growing up to be beautiful. More important to be able to enjoy life. Need to find harmony within yourself. In my life there were periods when I was struggling with issues about who I am. Now life for me is very simple.

— There comes an age when you realize that life is not eternal. There are people who are seriously ill, some die. And you come to the conclusion that we must enjoy every day. I believe that if you understand it before will join in the second half of life, you can rejoice that you're still here. You have to be grateful for all that you have.

The most pleasant thing about getting older — you don't feel pressure, you don't have to always look perfect. You can relax and live easier. Personally, I can now play characters who are afraid to play when I was younger. Now I can leave the comfort zone and get so much pleasure from life as you want.published

Also interesting: the philosophy of the age. The mysterious cycles in a person's life

Jane Fonda about life after 50

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: theageofhappiness.com/posts/mishel-pfayffer-otom-chto-chislo-50-raskreposhchaet/h653hf1fd8e

Tags

See also

New and interesting