Experience in the use of alternative energy sources

A resident of Krasnodar Nikolai Driga refused to connect his house to the centralized power grid, running in the yard of his home in the suburban village Industrial Autonomous power plant using alternative energy sources.

"On all components of the system of Autonomous power supply it took me about 350 000, which, in principle, quite reasonable means. Especially given the fact that my neighbors that are at a distance of 60 meters from me, the local electricity supply organization is billed at 1 million 570 rubles to the pillars set, the cable is suitable", — Nikolay Driga.
Preparations for the launch of the station took about three years. During this time, the enthusiast collected materials about the development of the theme of autonomy, systematized them, studied production both in Russia and abroad.
At a certain stage, when the house was built, I approached the choice. My letter about electrification, which I wrote to the local authorities two years, came standard answers: "planned", "projected", and so on. It became clear that will have to act independently. By this time I already had a list of necessary equipment.
Power supply system Nicholas looks like this:
1. Wind turbines (2 pieces) 1.5 kW;
2. Controllers wind turbines (2 PCs.);
3. Solar panels (6 EA. of 150 watts, 4 pieces 230 W);
4. Controller solar panels;
5. Inverter 6 kW;
6. The batteries (8 PCs).In addition to the Autonomous power plant includes a boiler for wood-fuel pellets. The nominal power of the heat source is 30 kW, generators on average give a total power of about 5 kW. This, according to the interlocutor, enough for a comfortable family life, pumping water from wells and heating of premises with an area of about 200 square meters.
Electricity used for electrical appliances, home appliances and water heating. In the winter for heating I run the boiler. In a year there are a few really cloudy days — then we try not to use the washing machine and one boiler for 80 liters.
The house of the inventor is located in the rapidly growing suburbs of Krasnodar — the village Industrial on the territory of the Prikubansky intracity district, however, the pace of development of engineering infrastructure in the area are seriously lagging behind the construction of individual houses and apartment blocks.

Krasnodarets also noted that his experience are going to take a few families living in the neighborhood. Thus, according to him, in the coming years in the village can earn another 10 similar Autonomous power plants using natural and alternative energy sources.
According to the calculations of Nicholas, last of the rocket, the power plant will pay for itself in ten years. But it's worth it, the man says. No bills, worries about the increase in tariffs and the fear that there will be "doomsday".

Source: alternativenergy.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting