An overview of the world's most powerful blenders

I recently had the pleasure to test three of the most powerful on the market and, incidentally, the most expensive blender — Breville Boss, Vitamix 5200 and Blendtec 625. Each manufacturer claims to have unique characteristics in its products, designed to meet all of the demands that may be brought in to the blender. Let's check the veracity of these statements and decide whether to invest a considerable amount of money in buying one of these machines and which one is right for you.

The functionality of the blender is a combination of many factors: the container shape, capacity, design, knife, speed, and much more... But the best way to determine which blender is better — to put them together and test on the same tasks. Direct comparison is the best way to appreciate the advantages that I did.

I ran some tests and depending on the result, have identified the leader in each category. And here are my findings...

1. Smoothies
  • Best in test: the Breville Boss

• All three samples without any additional effort made a great smoothie without visible particles, fibres and seeds. We can say that it was very simple. Is that Vitamix demanded some intervention to build speed. In this sense, I liked the Breville Boss, which is equipped with two "smoothie-modes" that can help — the usual smoothie or green smoothie.

2. Hummus
  • Best in test: Vitamix 5200

• Blender Vitamix, managed to cook the most "smooth" hummus without visible pieces of chickpea. Blendtec also showed an excellent result, but the Breville Boss made the hummus is a little grainy.

3. Pureed boiled carrots
  • Best in test: Blendtec 625

• If you need a blender to make vegetable and fruit purees for children, Blendtec well does this work, turning the cooked carrots into a smooth puree and silky in just 90 seconds with the push of a button. Vitamix was close to the result, but had to use a shovel for additional mixing products in the bowl.

4. Almond paste
  • Best in test: Vitamix 5200

• The Vitamix turned the almond paste is closest to the ideal — viscous and smooth texture. Although the cooking process I had to use a shovel for the distribution of product in the bowl, under the same conditions in the other two blenders was more coarse and grainy paste.

5. Kolka ice
  • Best in test: Blendtec 625

• Blendtec made perfect fluffy, like snow ice without any effort, clearly surpassed in this test two other blender, which left a small but clear pieces of ice.

What tell us the results?

As with everything in life, there is no single universal solution for all tasks and the test proves it. Each blender performs certain tasks better or worse. They are all incredibly powerful and have in your kitchen, one of them is really cool!

But let's see whether one of those blenders are a lot of money, which they stand?

First ask yourself for what purpose you need a blender. If we are talking mainly about a simple work of beating juicy and liquid products (soups, smoothies, etc.), you may not need one of these expensive machines. Enough will be the usual good blenders for a much more affordable price.

But if you are facing more complex tasks, such as homemade nut pastes, complex cocktails with ice or slozhnokomponentnymi smoothies with seeds — these blenders are really indispensable.

What is better for you?

If you have decided that without one of these kitchen monsters you now is not just to live, here's a summary of each of the subjects of the blenders that will help you make a final decision:

Vitamix 5200: the Blender in the restaurant

This blender can instantly grind almost everything, and bad will help in this, allowing you to fully control the process.

If you like to imagine yourself a chef, then industrial design will exacerbate the feeling that you are in a professional kitchen. Keep in mind that the Vitamix is very high and this can cause difficulties with the storage. If you have no thought-out storage space, you may want to choose a blender it lower.

Blendtec Designer 625: Powerful minimalism

The power and functionality wise are combined in this blender and the fact that it uses statoconia blades that despite this easy crushed products is really amazing. Blendtec is easy to clean and he has several preset programs, easy to use. The lack of sound of the blade means that you will need to remove the cover and acrobat from the walls of foods to guide them to the blades. It is somewhat oslozhnyaet task, but actually is quite simple.

This is the easiest and lowest of the three blenders so if you are pressing question of storage, the Blendtec is probably the best option for you.

Breville Boss, an Easy-to-Use Blender: an Excellent result without your intervention

Design, prednaznachennyi to perform complex tasks and high functionality makes this blender similar to industrial. There are many preset programs, choosing one of them you can safely move on to other things. It also includes thoughtful details that are missing in other models. This blender makes great smoothies with the push of a button and the sleepy fans start your day with a smoothie is simply irreplaceable friend.

As well as Vitamix — the blender is pretty high and he is the heaviest of all three, but it is a plus in a sense, as the added weight allows him to stand very securely on the surface and not even move when performing complex tasks.

As for myself I chose?

You may wonder what the results of the tests I chose. After I put all of these blenders are many trials on protyajenii few weeks, I realized that more likely to the choice of the Vitamix. First of all I was impressed with how he made peanut butter. But honestly, after comparing the cost of the finished nut butter and homemade not in favor of the second, I thought, and so important is this function to me.

Further, as of reflection, I increasingly began to like the Blendtec because of its lighter weight, compactness and ease of washing. It is well place the file in my kitchen cabinets. Because I constantly have to carry heavy appliances for the kitchen from cabinets and back to the weight issue is really relevant to me. Although Blendtec is not so well coped with the almond paste, I realized that I'd rather buy ready-made, and therefore, I was not so estno need this feature.

In General, I choose between the two Vitamix and Blendtec. published

Author: Christine Gallary

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.wellness-journal.com/#!Great review-powerful-in-the-world-blenders/cwux/55453e870cf27313350e50a0

Tags

See also

New and interesting