Echoes of War

Tonight I understand that Friday and entertainment site, but the material is interesting and informative, as they say, "to remember».

Shovel caught on the helmet. It was this Russian helmet SS was dropped in 1941 on the bottom of the trench. A helmet is often in the skull of the deceased. Sometimes the helmet is the only hope: no metal object discovered the remains unlikely unless stumble upon them accidentally. No metal - metal detector does not ring, the fighter remains unfound and nepogrebёnnym ...

Those same bottle. Left broken - glass jar Red Army

Here was the cutting edge, has repeatedly passed from hand to hand

Extremely dangerous thing: zadenesh shovel - flammable. Gets on your clothes - it is necessary to immediately undress. Skin - to pray. Put out does not work, yet itself does not burn out

Then the enemy was not allowed ...

The White Bor

Farming

About us not left

On the banks of the river. Across the river is crossed by all your favorite brёvnyshki from which some managed to fly into the water on the whole gallop

On the edge of the forest, the river "stretched" camp search expedition

"Trucks" in the camp

I'm cold. Regretted that he did not bring termoperchatok, termovalenok with termokirzachami, termoushanki on dog fur and mobile sauna for rapid warming entrusted to me carcass

From the Life of excavator

Something like this can be seen the world through sight gun. Our advancing wave upon wave across the field from the edge of the forest in the distance rising above

​​

Go search works

Morning May 5

Our modest shelter

Winter edge. How would idyll. And actually - kolotun and about 5:30 am. I could not sleep ...

The camp

"Miracle Tree" to dry

The camp of the search party "Demyansk" raised a red flag. With a hammer and sickle

Construction of cellophane - bath. You heat in the fire-stones valunchikov, nakipyatish field kitchen in the river water, pre and pinned to saw wood, peretaskali hot stones on a shovel in a transparent house - and wash up all you like from the bucket. Uncomfortable, cold, of course, but the alternative - to get into the river. On the street about +5

"Kitchen" to "waterfront»

The next morning

PPSh-41. We ought to send them really Chechen terrorists, so it was empty!

Finds. Pay attention to the quality and quantity of rifles

Maintenance work

My shoes

Shovel - each soldier!

adic I believe it - Shaped disgrace!

Personal belongings of the dead soldiers

Behind my back - a former village

Near the village - position. On them and found this Mosin rifle and bayonet it

Two dark elongated penalchika - Red Army "suicide bombers". Next - tube, ammunition and grenades, a couple of coins. Lays everything on the curb for carrying a machine gun drives Degryarёva

This is the upper part of the skull. It - the brains of the dead soldier. Not everyone will be pleasant like naturalism, but all it will be important to understand that the war is even part of its consequences are not what you see on TV and cinema

Each bag - 6-8 people

To the left in the picture - I. Right and center - the fruit of my work. As part of the proof of overcoming hardships and tribulations I took split generously sizes gnarled stump. Fought with him two axes simultaneously, then just tore it furiously wooden wedges. Warmed up properly!

Without snow - much colder

Morning in the grove

Repair GTT

Field Repairs

What seemed to you the field - a swamp

Road

The remains

In a makeshift camp in the swamps

There is a cooking

Next to the star

Night over the camp. As shown in the photographs at night - clubs

Tags