What comes first: Belief or Compulsion?

It was at courses of improvement of qualification of teachers with experience of over 20 years.

The workshop on the psychology lecturer asked us to discuss the question "What comes first: Belief or Forcing?".

— Of Course, Persuasion! With a child you need to talk, to analyze, give examples to come to the correct conclusion...

I also immediately thought and further discussion did not take part.

My attention focused on the teacher's personality. Why it is us, not the beginners in school Affairs, proposed to discuss such a trivial question? He believes that we're experts not only highly qualified? He formally takes his job? Maybe it is actually not so simple?

And I began to talk.

What is aBelief? As the process is the same compulsion, only verbal; as the end result is a choice for which man is responsible (to ourselves, primarily).

What is the Compulsion? As the process is the pressure from people, circumstances and conventions; as the end result is a life experience, the process of self-discovery (and it's worth it!).

In the end, we come to the scheme:

"Life skills – self-knowledge–"

So our answer is "Coercion is primary and Belief is secondary".

Also interested in: 10 mistakes that will ruin your daughter's life

Experiment Benezet: How a PG year can be equal to six

Conclusion:

Sometimes it is worth questioning uppercase, seemed to be the truth.published

Author: Lyudmyla Andrievska

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: /users/4

Tags

See also

New and interesting