1. Solve riddles and puzzles.
2. Develop ambidexterity. Use your non-driven arm, to brush their teeth, combing or use the mouse while sitting at the computer. Try to write with both hands simultaneously. Swap a knife and fork, when you use them.
3. Pay attention to the uncertainty and ambiguity. Learn to love paradoxes and optical illusions.
4. Lock at the time of one or more senses. Eat blindfolded, ear plug during normal cases, take a shower with your eyes closed.
5. Find the link between unrelated at first glance themes.
6. Learn to use different keyboard layouts.
7. Find new ways to use ordinary objects. For example, how many different ways to use ordinary nail you can think of?
8. refutes their hypothesis.
9. Develop creative thinking.
10. Always go beyond the first "right" answer that comes to mind.
11. Transpose reality. Always ask yourself: "What if ..?»
12. Flip the image on the computer upside down desktop.
13. Learn to logic. Solve logic problems.
14. Familiarize yourself with any scientific method.
15. Draw. Anything. You do not need to be an artist to do so.
16. Learn to juggle.
18. Observe posture.
19. Drink plenty of water.
20. Use chopsticks.
21. Breathe deeply.
22. Listen to classical music.
23. Get rid of procrastination.
24. Change the style of clothing. Walk barefoot.
25. Simplify your life.
26. Play chess or other board games.
27. Develop a sense of humor. Invent your jokes.
28. Develop observation. For example, pay attention to the red color during the day or find cars of a certain brand in the general stream. Come up with a theme and focus on it.
29. Keep a diary.
30. Learn a foreign language.
31. Dine in the various cafes and restaurants. Prefer ethnic places.
32. Learn to program on a computer.
33. Say words long way around.
34. Change the environment. Change the location of the house furniture.
35. Write. Write a story, poem or start a blog.
36. Teach sign language.
37. Learn to play a musical instrument.
38. Learn to speed reading.
39. Try to mentally estimate the passage of time.
40. Perform arithmetic calculations in mind.
41. Keep track of people's names.
43. Do not watch TV.
44. Change the speed of the usual cases. Try to do something very quickly or very slowly.
45. Engage in only one thing at a time.
46. Avoid cognitive biases.
47. Put yourself in someone else's place. Imagine how other people have solved your problems.
48. Take time for solitude and relaxation.
49. Accept the obligation to constantly learn something new.
50. Take a trip abroad. Learn about the different styles of life.
51. Meet with the works of recognized geniuses.
52. Communicate with those who are close to you with the same interests.
53. Compete with anyone.
54. Do not surround yourself with like-minded ones. Listen to people who do not agree with you.
55. Arrange brainstorming.
56. collects smart quotes.
57. Read the classics.
58. Develop self-awareness.
59. Speak out loud about their problems.
60. Describe some of her own life in great detail.
61. Try different flavors and aromas.
62. Mix your feelings. For example, how much weight the color pink? What is the sound the smell of lavender?
63. debated. Arguments. Try to take the other side, too.
64. Take the time to develop their brain.
65. Be curious.
66. Challenge yourself.
67. Develop your visualization skills.
68. Write down your dreams.
69. Walk by different routes.