After trying to make such a manicure, will you repeat it often! Fantastic…

To use this trick, you only need water and most wonderful nail polish! < Manicure on the water - the original way to paint your nails are not only beautiful, but also fast

. This method often helps me for the holidays. This fabulous figure attracts attention and blends well with dressy clothes. Worth a try if you have not done anything like never! This idea has the potential to become your favorite ...

Water manicure at home usloviyahNa video shows how the process of applying amazing colored stains on nails. One need only drop a little nail polish of different colors on the surface of the water, to make divorce with the help of a wooden stick or a needle and dip the nail into the water.

Shook the area around the nail with tape so as not to stain the nail skin. Elegant figures fascinate ... Master in the video makes the picture exactly the same as the barista - Patterns for coffee! I take note on.

Choosing this manicure nail, making sure the colors are well combined with each other. Now I know what I will do a manicure Valentine's day! Be sure to show the video her friends, they, too, will be pleased to learn this trick!

Tags

See also

New and interesting