Life Lessons from the Indian people: 25 statements on which it is important to think about!

Native Americans had a special look at the world. They lived in harmony with nature and carefully treated with all that she has bestowed ...

Our red-skinned brothers and sisters and responsible attitude to the word. After reading wise sayings Indians , you will be convinced that they are just as aptly said, as well as shooting.

Wisdom Indian people

not need many words to speak the truth. not always the enemy is an enemy, but a friend - a friend. If you notice that you ride on a dead horse - get off We do not want churches because they will teach us to argue about God

Even a dead fish can be!. go with the flow. He who is silent, knows twice as much than a chatterbox. Inside every man is a wolf to fight the evil kind. Always wins the wolf that you feed. The person should make their own arrows. The knowledge hidden in every thing. Once upon a time the whole world was a library. To hear themselves, need the silent days. You can not wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Good spoken word better aptly thrown ax. Those who lie down with dogs, get up with fleas. What is life? It is the light of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo, when winter comes. This shadow, Lodge on the grass and melting at sunset. When a person is praying one day, and then sin six days the Great Spirit is angry, and the Evil Spirit laughs.

The white man too many heads. When a person is removed from nature, his heart turns to stone. Strive for wisdom, not to knowledge. Knowledge - is the past. Wisdom -. The future Look at me. I am poor and naked. But I'm the leader of his people. We do not need wealth. We just want to teach our children to be right. We want peace and love! Why do you get the power that you can not take the love?

Such deep Indian philosophy makes us think that we are now increasingly moving away from nature. But sometimes it's important to stop to looking at the world differently, and see all the beauty around.

Let your friends will appreciate the wisdom of the Indian people - Share this post with them

Tags

See also

New and interesting