Comments about the photographer Europeans from Russian Sots Networks

Do you know what a real thrash? This is where the foreigners had never been to Russia for the first time acquainted with our everyday life. French site SpiOn.com just this week, readers discovered the most peculiar manifestation of Russian life and leisure, showing a series of photos from social networks and dating sites.

"Our friends of the Kremlin - is clearly master of the genre the WTF (" what a crap "?). No malice, just a statement of their charm, "- explained on the website. Here we show you 15 images from this gallery (accompanying inscriptions translated from the original). And then you learn how to react to it French.

< 1. Family evening

2. As you my version of Bane from "Batman»?

< 3. Sergei you do not wet hen
< br> 4. Vladimir can pose as anyone else

5. Love kills

6. How cool computer

7. Draw me like one of your French girls

8. All the way!

< 9. Morning stretching

10. It is necessary to drink to forget

11. Summer pub

12. Armed to the hair roots

13. Family Fight Club

14. The sausage paradise

I must say that this is the most decent shots on which you can just laugh. But there in the gallery, and others, an indecent and truly repulsive. So do not be surprised by some emotional comments of the audience, which we have translated for you.

«How comforting to see the suffering of the world after all these lucky!»

«Are they all from the same family?»

"When I see the headline" Russia ", already nothing surprised».

«When I see this, I am ashamed that I am a person».

«Dude, ignition cigarette using chicken legs - a genius "

« I'm Russian and Italian roots, but now, when I am asked about the origin, I will say that I

Italian! ". Replica in response: "I'm surprised you agreed to it only now"

"2 minutes ago, I thought." I think I'm starting to get used to the Russian. " And now I'm thinking. "I think I understand the meaning of" too »

« Oh God, after the first pictures I doubted whether to look further ... If you head to the right, do not look it! !! »

Remark: "But you are a continued ...»

Answer: "Unfortunately, yes. But I did not say that I have a right in the head. At least now. »

« Actually, I eat, when I began to watch. ! What I'm an idiot »

« To think that once they dreaded Americans »

« Resolved: leaving for Russia »

« Or blame vodka! or a heavy cultural heritage. »

« is not it proves that all Russian disgusting? Or that all the morons disgusting? It's not the same! »

Remark: "Or it proves that all Russian - morons»

. Another remark: "Russian considered the greatest minds on the planet, even if you will not tell on him. Their IQ level higher than the French, who just may be called mediocre ».

« Looking at these photos, it seems that they are 15-20 years old, but when you see the actual date, such as 2013, I want to cry pity. Well, here's how to help them? Guys with bangs - it is beyond my powers »

« Strange parties still can understand!. But haircuts with bangs? I do not even know that there are such! »

« The worst thing is that all this is no longer a shock when you find out that it is Russian. »

Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting