"Player 2": poignant short film, shot on the basis of comments in Youtube

This story of his life shared one of Youtube users in the comments, and it was so poignant that aroused deep sympathy for all those who read it. Over time, this episode was the basis for short films. Today Site wants to share it with you. But first - the story itself. When I was 4, my father bought the XBox, he had just went on sale, 2001. We played all the available games together and having a lot of fun! This went on for two year.

My father died when I was only six years old.

I could not touch the console for 10 years. But as yet it did, something discovered. I started racing game, Rally Sports Challenge, a game that I loved as a child.

And as soon as I started the race in front of me there was ... a ghost.

Remember the old game? If you go round for the best time, the result is recorded, and the next time on the highway there is a "ghost" of the one who was her best time. As you know, this "ghost" belonged to my father.

I played again and again, trying to get ahead of "ghost" until the day when, at last, I was in front, and ... stopped before the finish. I did not want him to ever disappeared from my life.

< My father and I still play together.

And here is a little short film, shot on this story. Be sure to take a look, turned out great!

Https://player.vimeo.com/video/162531355?title=0&byline=0

via pikabu.ru/story/gonki_2350135

Tags

See also

New and interesting