Sport Spas Anoreksichku from death and make her beauty!

In the life of 27-year-old Molly Algie from California all perfectly: the girl in good health, have a favorite man and interesting work. However, a few years ago it was different - and tragic

When Molly was 20, she was fond of diets and did not notice how the pursuit of harmony exhausted her. While she was in college and was constantly under stress because of the exams. All this is brought to Algy anorexia. Several times Molly even had to be hospitalized: her weight has become less than forty kilograms (with an increase of 165). While Molly did not listen to any parents or friends and continued to lose weight. However, later changed her opinion.

Once Algie realized that, despite her dream come true for orderliness, she did not feel happy and beautiful. Later, she decided to rebuild their lives and went to the gym, where she met with followers of a healthy lifestyle and sports. They taught Molly take care of yourself and enjoy "healthy" figure.

"Before, I weighed less than 40 kilograms. I was anorexic and terrible, I lived in a depression, I was afraid to get better. In 2009, I was diagnosed with "anorexia", the parents began to treat me. They tried me "normal" feed, but my body did not take the food - all the time, it seemed that I eat a lot. I had a hard time with him. I have not listened to nutritionists thought that their advice - is nonsense "- he told reporters Molly

Fortunately, close persuaded her to enroll in a gym. First, Molly did not differ sporting achievements, but then fell in love with the sport.

"Now I weigh almost 65 kilos. Even more than my boyfriend. I respect and love my body ", - continued Molly

By the way, she met her lover in the gym. 29-year-old Eric Tilov also like Molly worked krosfittom (complex intensive strength training).

Young people fall in love and become engaged with sport, follow the diet: "Now I keep getting compliments about my appearance. Sometimes I want to cry when people call me a "healthy". In the past this meant for me - to be thick. In 2012, I began to attend classes CrossFit, and I really liked it, and in 2013 I met my man. we get married soon. At first, I tried to establish a relationship with food. It was very difficult, I was rejected, but then I learned how to eat properly. I am now in control of himself, but still my diet can be called healthy. Now, perhaps, a very happy period of my life: I have no more anorexia, I met "their" man »

Molly admitted that she does not recognize herself at the old photos.

"I look at old photos and do not know that girl. It's not me. I just recently realized that we should not worry so much about calories and be afraid of food. This is a source of energy and health. Now I look and feel good. His example I would like to show the girls that they do not fall into depression because of the weight and started to play sports and eat right. It brings a lot of joy, "- summed up Molly

Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting