Spanish sculptor mastered the art crush stones!

Look: they listen to the sculptor, like plasticine! Spaniard Jose Manuel López Castro presented a series of his works, which are cobbled together give the impression of a soft and stretchy material ... In his hands, stones stretch, wrinkle and even plachut.Hudozhnik works mostly with granite and quartz from their region and claims that his relationship with local stones akin to magic:

«While working I feel is not so much a sculptor as a druid. My relationship with the stone are not physical and magical. I talk with the stones, and in the communication process, we submit to one another ... My stones are not lifeless. »

Blockquote> Website publishes a selection of works by the master, which look and my eyes do not believe.

The idea of ​​the sculpture does not come by itself, but when you look at the material itself ... Stone "tells" that can turn into.

Already directly design the embodiment may take a couple of days and a few months. It also depends on the properties of the stone.

As pointed out by itself Jose Manuel López Castro, local stones imbued with a mythical atmosphere, because when working with them the technical skills of the sculptor - not the main thing. We need to feel their ancient magic ...

via fishki.net/1833307-ispanec-nauchilsja-mjat-kamni-dlja-sozdanija-skulptur.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting