The most common male error

1. A woman does not know what he wants.
It's a delusion. The woman knows what she wants, she last saw it in the store.

2. For a woman important in life - family home.
This is not quite true. Without hearth woman somehow, but can live for years. Without new boots can do for months, but without oxygen - not more than a minute. So the main thing in a woman's life - is oxygen.

3. If a woman starts to gather before she can leave the house in time.
Nothing like this! If she will meet longer, to get ready just take more time.

4. If a woman has gone "left", it means that the house is missing.
Again, not true! Houses always all full. In particular, a complete washing. And in general is full of cases.

5. Women should not be allowed behind the wheel of a car.
Nonsense. When you are at a party together, it is simply obliged to go home at the wheel, it's so great to lead!

6. Women have a short memory.
Not true. Can not a man with a short memory to remember the wedding day, the day you met when you first kissed, remember when and what you tell her just promise what state you priperlis a month ago, some muck told her mother on the anniversary in-law, remember that you for the third time this year to celebrate the birthday of the chief, and that among your colleagues no Svetlana!

7. From the prostitutes make excellent chiefs ZhEKov.
But this is just not a delusion! We know one.

8. After sex, you should immediately marry a woman.
This is a serious mistake. After sex, you must immediately smoking.

9. A woman can forgive a betrayal of the coat.
All the contrary. Shuba will just remind her of your changes until until a new coat.

10. If she finds out that I changed her hundred thirty two times, she would leave me.
This is ridiculous. Tell me some other fool about his heroic hundred thirty two times! And the best - go for potatoes!

11. Women are not hired to wash the dishes and cook on the whole shoblu.
This is not entirely true. Of course, they do not hire it all done. But there will be.

12. All the women - in their own way beautiful.
Nonsense. There are, in my opinion, terrible.

13. Any woman will hold a night with you for a diamond ring in a thousand carats.
In fact it is not. The heck with the two you'll give someone a ring, right?

14. Women - delicate and gentle creatures.
Rave. In Singapore, a woman fell from the balcony of the twenty-eighth floor and remained tselёhonka.
Naryan-Mar, one woman sat on her knees the man and broke his leg.
Or here's another: in Krasnoyarsk, a woman beaten and thrown out of the house of the driver "KrAZ».

15. Women in the first pay attention to the buttocks of the men.
This statement, too, unfortunately, is not true. Many women first pay attention to what he paid for the travel, and only then on the buttocks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting