My buying Posud: meister

Often, to choose and buy the dishes I have to sort of activity. I own a small restaurant and often accept different guests. Including from abroad. Presentable interior design and tableware is of paramount importance. Of course, you can charge the purchase of utensils, and someone else, but to be honest, I'm just addicted to this case.

Dishes can be very beautiful, but if it is from a prestigious manufacturer, just amazingly beautiful and quality. In the absence of excess free time is necessary, of course, apply for online purchases. For a long time just wandering in the rare free moments at different sites, and noticed that the dishes they offer quite similar and not the best quality. And somehow just happened to hit the Posud: meister , where he immediately spotted some excellent sets.

I have studied the catalog store and decided to completely renovate the cutlery and crockery in a restaurant. Interestingly, the entire staff has approved my choice. Many cooks and waitresses asked where he bought a stylish dishes. The girls, of course, immediately decided that too will buy anything in the store, "Posudmeyster." But just as it was before the New Year, so I gave her beauties presents a set of plates, cutlery and glasses sets. My employees I almost wore on his hands - so happy. And to me these gifts and shopping in the online store utensils Posudmeister brought enormous pleasure (especially because, as a wholesale buyer, I had a good discount).

And one more thing I liked: dishes at this store not only stylish and beautiful design, but also mega quality. I am very picky in these matters and I can not stand irresponsible attitude to their work and negligence, but the guys working in the shop "Posudmeyster" know their job. They selected the highest quality dishes, some can. This applies to the expensive luxury dishes, and daily use of the service. I am very happy with all their purchases.

In addition, the store "Posudmeyster" there are small clues, some dishes and related products you can give to any case: that the house-warming, and that the New Year. For men, this mega helpful. No need to puzzle over what is best suited to any celebration. And I advise to pay attention to the china and crystal premium. A lot of very decent copies. For example, I love the dishes of classic design, so bought a home a set of plates and tea set from the collection «Georgian Gold». My wife was very pleased.

Tags

See also

New and interesting