Instagram from just horrible





Instagram from just horrible

«You take any object - matches, nails, pegs - and start spinning." © Tanya Tatiana Hlopkova.Hudozhnitsa Khlopkova from Minsk is the owner of one of the most interesting accounts in instagrame.

In her charming and ironic works combined drawings and materials at hand: in the course are pencils, balls, fruits and even seeds. "When I tell people what I do, I say I'm doing a series of pictures," something in the form of something. " I do not always come up in advance and plan how to do something. Sometimes it happens spontaneously and quickly, "- says Tanya.

Website
Instagram from just horrible

Sunflower seeds.



Instagram from just horrible

Think pink.



Instagram from just horrible

Photo contest Christmas package.



Instagram from just horrible

Parking.



Instagram from just horrible

No one knew, but I Batman.



Instagram from just horrible

Mixed forest. Frozen kiwi fruit and grapes.



Instagram from just horrible

Onion and salt.



Instagram from just horrible

The experiments with a mirror.

Instagram from just horrible

Telephone cord so artistically lay on the floor, I could not pass up, the bear made from scrap materials.



Instagram from just horrible

Winter ice cream.



Instagram from just horrible

Chameleon.



Instagram from just horrible

Knitted ice cream.



Instagram from just horrible

Snow cap mountain.



Instagram from just horrible

Chameleon 2.



Instagram from just horrible

I have pants with polka dots, so I'm good.



Instagram from just horrible

The needle of orange.



Instagram from just horrible

Family portrait.



Instagram from just horrible

Houses again.



Instagram from just horrible

Two houses.



Instagram from just horrible

Across the seas, the waves.



Instagram from just horrible

You are what you eat.



Instagram from just horrible

Here it is what our summer.



Instagram from just horrible

Black currant, white bear.



Instagram from just horrible

Family.



Instagram from just horrible

Forest darts.



Instagram from just horrible

Hedgehogs sleep.



Instagram from just horrible

Popinot ears.



Instagram from just horrible

I bought a book about Karlhena hare, and there we are on the cover of Varya.



via # image3938105

BASHNY.NET Portal – Life is interesting!
2012-2026

Bashny.Net