Husky, bred cats

Let me introduce you to Tully - a dog that was bred cats and earnestly believes she cat.

Tully has become a star of the Internet thanks to a blog of his master Dong_of_justice, told of how he took over the two-year training the dog, which is in the former "family" life surrounded and taught only seals.

Actually, not quite tally Huskies. According to its owner, it is a mixture of 'husky, malamute, something else, is not known to science. Externally, it looks more like a malamute, but most people do not know this breed, so I just call it the "Husky" ».

However, whether it is whatever rocks Tully still resembles a cat, accidentally took the guise of the dog. Website offers to find out what this involves.

«Tully always lies tucked under her feet, like a cat».

«She loves to sit in the box."

«And can do this for a long time».

«Up to two years for other owners brought her cat."

«The truth is, there are no pictures of cats we have».

«Like all cats, she loves to sit on the windowsill and silently watch what is happening».

«to lie on the sun - another favorite activity Tully».

«The day passed in vain, if it is not naughty at least once».

«... And once again».

«Feline fact: she does not like when stroked her belly. She will look at you and sigh heavily, until you stop ».

«I am often stopped on the street to tell what she was beautiful. But I do not have time to say anything, because she drags me before ».

«lazy, but plastic, she would not get up to look around. Tully would just turn his head ».

«All the while, I hope you enjoyed it!»

via # image5518505

Tags

See also

New and interesting