Unknown prayer authorship Exupery

Prayer, written by Antoine de Saint-Exupery in one of the most difficult periods of his life. It recalls the very important things, and deeply touches the soul and mind.

"Lord, I ask you not about miracles and of mirages, and about the power each day. Teach me the art of small steps.

Make me observant and resourceful that the diversity of everyday life in time to dwell on the findings and experiences that excited me.

Teach me how to properly dispose of the time of my life. Give me a subtle flair to distinguish from the secondary priority.

I ask about the power of abstinence and arranged for me in life is not fluttering and gliding, and reasonably planned for the day, I could see the top and gave and even sometimes to find time to enjoy art.

Help me understand that dreams can not be using. No dreams of the past or dream of the future. Help me to be here and now, and accept this moment as the most important.

Saved me from a naive belief that everything in life should be smooth. Give me a clear realization that the complexity, the defeat, falls and failures are just a natural part of life, thanks to which we grow and zreem.

Remind me that the heart of the controversy with reason.

Come to me at the right time for someone who has the courage to tell me the truth, but tell it loving!

I know that many of the problems are solved, if nothing is done, so teach me patience.

You know how much we need the friendship. Let me be worthy of the most beautiful and tender gift of fate.

Give me a visionary, at the right time, at the right time in the right place, in silence or speaking, give someone the necessary heat.

Make me a person who can reach out to those who do "at the bottom".

Save me from the fear to miss something in life.

Let me not what I wish myself, but what I really need.

Teach me the art of small steps ».

via www.planeta-l.ru/exupery_a

Tags

See also

New and interesting