Indian Vava Suresh saved 30,000 snakes with his bare hands

"Snakes - part of my life since childhood"

40-year-old defender wildlife Vava Suresh is able to get along with snakes. The motto of his life - to "love and protect", even if we are talking about the most poisonous of the slippery creatures - he saved more than 30,000 snakes. His unique talents and interests earned him the nickname "Man-snake", and people all over the South Indian state of Kerala cause it, when they want to safely carry the snake out of the house.

Suresh quite differently perceives snakes than most people. He says it's gentle cute creatures who need kindness and protection of people, "Snakes - part of my life since childhood," - he said.

Suresh first saved the life of a snake, when he was only 12 years old. It was the cobra cub, which Suresh hid in his house and carefully studied its behavior. Gradually, he began to understand how to deal with the snake, not to hurt her or himself. Today, it includes a list of the saved king cobra 12, 7000 spectacle of snakes, from 1600 to 1700 vipers and 150 kraits. He has no special tools - a dangerous job Suresh doing his bare hands.

His cell phone rings constantly, every time, seeing the snake, people call him for help. Even the local police and firefighters use its services to catch the reptiles do not harm them. "Many people got my phone number in police departments and fire service - said Suresh. - And some local newspapers published my number so that people can easily contact me ยป.

His work, of course, is very dangerous: it surgically removed one finger after being bitten by a cobra. And in 2012, the year after the next bite Suresh needed skin grafts on his right hand. In general, Suresh has experienced more than 266 bites of poisonous snakes, and his body has developed enough antibodies against snake venom.

In 2012, the Forest Department of Kerala offered him a job in the future, the snake park, but Suresh refused because such work does not allow him to help people and snakes in the way that he wants.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting