Kato Lomb - writer and one of the first interpreters in the world. This woman is self-learned 16 languages. Many of us think that for effective language learning need to visit a professional tutor lessons, go to live in another country and have the innate propensity. But Kato Lomb was not quite agree. We suggest you learn 10 tricks, the woman who shared polyglot. These recommendations are suitable for both adults and children. 1. Study the language every day. Read, I repeat, what is learned, teach new, but not necessarily every day. Morning - is the best time.
2. If you lose the desire, change the activity. It is necessary to engage in the joy. Do you want to learn words, just look at the film in a foreign language.
3. Learn new words in context. Try not to memorize.
4. Write down the first new phrases that are used in many situations. For example, a word of thanks, and other frequently used expressions.
5. Try to mentally translate everything that you see and hear in the target language. It may be advertising on television, billboard at the bus stop, the foreign songs, and so on. If the phrase is not known to you, write or photograph it, then to transfer the house with the help of a dictionary.
6. Uchi, but to verify the correctness. from the editorial board of Modern: When you teach language without the help of a teacher, then be sure to treat the vocal interpreters and ask questions on the forums language.
7. Ready-made phrases and expressions are stored in the first person , for example: «I am on the ball» («I am at the height of." "I did not miss».)
8. Use all kinds of resources. and read the newspaper articles on the Internet, watching a movie in a foreign, communicate with native speakers possible.
9. Do not be afraid to make a mistake. Speak and ask others with whom you communicate, you are correct.
10. Be persistent. Never doubt their own ability, you will succeed.
Take note of these 10 tips for language learning and start using them today. The result was not long in coming.
Share with your friends by these great tips!
via takprosto cc