20 dazzling landscapes, proving that nature - the best painter and designer. There will not argue ...

The wise know the life of people say, "to invest in travel. Who cares how old your kedam if you walk them through Paris? "And, you know, my friend, they are certainly right. However, to see all the beauty of our world, not necessarily to go to Paris. It will be enough to give up on the weekend, for example, for the city. Believe me, impressions, it may be less than in the French capital, but they will not be less bright, as the nature - the best painter, architect and designer.

Do not trust? Revision information and entertainment resource prepared for you irrefutable evidence. Against such arguments, alas, do not trample. 20 It is incredibly picturesque scenery, from which it is impossible to tear eyes. I assure you, beauty is unreal! Fall in love with himself!

Bird of Happiness

Sunrise at an altitude of 10 000 meters

Rainbow from an airplane window

Lavender Field

Cloud Eagle

The fire from the torch illuminates the ice cave

A colorful rainbow over a waterfall

The top of the rock height of 8000 meters

Ladybird in dew

Blooming lotus flowers

Emotional explosion

Hereafter

Black-headed blue

Pink Lake

The Valley of Fire

Mendenhall Glacier

Rainbow Mountain

Butterfly and leaf?

Khodutkinskiye hot springs

The magnificent landscape of the tent Traveler

Do you think that such views can only be seen in the pictures? And here is true! Look around you and enjoy the splendor of Mother Nature. Share these stunning photos with their friends and at the same time invite them to nature!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting