15 photos of trees that have won the fight with civilization. Very unusual!

The benefits that trees bring to mankind, is priceless. This oxygen, without which we can not live a minute, and building materials and fuel, and a lot of things. Unfortunately, our green brothers can not grow at the same rate as people chop them using a variety of purposes. If in the near future inhabitants of our green planet do not reconsider their priorities, the prospect of waiting very sad. It is therefore very encouraging and inspiring people who belong to the nature with respect. By their example, they prove that the peaceful coexistence of man and nature is not only possible, but also very aesthetic. On eih pictures show the result of their great desire to make their homes beautiful, not destroying the plants.

But the porch is always pleasantly cool.

I always knew that the wood used in the building, but I never thought that way.

Some of the trees act as a fire escape.

This tree deserves such treatment.

And nature is intact, and the interior of the original ...

The room is good for health ...

The peaceful coexistence of man and nature.

It will be even harder.

It is possible to learn the will of the tree of life.

There is nothing more beautiful wildlife ...

Pretty original architectural solution.

The harmony of clean water.

One tree for two families.

inexhaustible source of oxygen.

I also want a terrace!

I am ready to applaud standing people who with respect for the trees. These nature lovers are worthy of admiration and imitation. If you too are inspired by unusual architectural solutions, to share these pictures with your friends. Perhaps one of them just now building a house. After reading this article, he just changes his mind to cut a tree growing in the middle section.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting