SpaceX launched vintage posters Life on Mars

Photo - frame of the movie "Total Recall». I> sup>

On Friday, SpaceX has published three posters, which in style illustrations of space 60s of the last century shows an old dream Elon Musk - flights, and life on Mars. Posters advertising imitating future family trips to picturesque places on the Red Planet, an organization that deals with a certain company Mars Colonization and Tourizm Assoc i>.

Poster Valles Marineris travel offers for couples with children in the долины Mariner . Tourists from the Earth will be interesting to visit the largest canyon system in the solar system, which stretches for 4,500 kilometers in length, has a width of 200 km and a depth of 11 km. Earth's Grand Canyon would seem compared to the Valles Marineris a child's toy. For the convenience of moving the rocks of the valley to tourists for a small fee you can rent a jet packs. I>

No less picturesque place on Mars - a mountain Олимп, which is an extinct volcano. Since this is the second highest mountain in the solar system (21.2 km, just above the peak Реясильвия asteroid Vesta), then this trip will be very memorable. In contrast to the ancient earth climbers with great difficulty attending Everest on Earth, traveling to Olympus will be perfectly safe to make comfortable Flip company. I>

Very interesting and exciting flights can make the two naturally спутникам Mars - Phobos and Deimos. Despite the gloomy name of the satellite, flying them very safe, and tourists will be able to see Mars' moon, "not only from the surface of the planet, and in the vicinity. I>

The ancient earthly organization NASA, sent to the dawn of the Space Research on the Red Planet more rovers (Spirit, Opportunity and Curiosity can now be seen at the Museum of the Martian research in Mars City), also published back in 2015 their fantastic posters. So far, the journey to the Kepler-16 - exoplanet in a binary star in the constellation Cygnus - are not feasible (SpaceX employees considering sending Research Endurance probe through the wormhole, a newly discovered Saturn), but spend your unforgettable holiday on Mars already quite real. i>

Source: geektimes.ru/post/250504/

Tags

See also

New and interesting