Gabe Newell became a video game character

But not this one. Photos darrengeers.deviantart.com

Coosnovatel Valve Software Gabe Newell became the character indie game Crawl, сообщает Ars Technica . The project is in the early access, but available in Steam . Crawl - a network game for four people. Raisin in the fact that while one is playing for the main character traveling through the dark dungeons, the other three can control monsters attacking the character first.

Crawl game created in recent years, the trendy pixel 2D-style. And no, Gabe - not the main character of this game. Developers are not without a sense of irony, and the appearance of the legendary CEO was one of the game bosses.

Screenshot from the game. Gabe with two daggers in hand uses the power of his beard, be careful, %% Username %%. I>

The whole situation is more like April Fool's joke, but Gabe boss was actually added to the game. As expected from the CEO Valve, his game prototype incredibly strong and beat him easy. For this reason, to meet with him will be difficult - Gabe will be hidden easter eggs in the game as to not disrupt the game balance and prevent attacks the protagonist of the "monsters" benefits. In the original version of his Gabe looked harmless enough, but then everything changed.

Screenshot from the game. The original version of Gabe. I>

Later, the developers added Newell beard and daggers. The latter can be considered as a reference to the famous photo of Gabe, where he is on camera shows two blade:

Even without a beard, but dangerous. I>

Gabe previously appeared in a video game fan-only modification Dota 2, where his appearance was a cunning trader items from the secret shop, but fashion is not available in Workshop Steam. Valve has so far not commented on the use of the exterior of their leader, and we can only observe the developments and waiting for news from the developers regarding reactions to their actions.

Source: geektimes.ru/post/248524/

Tags

See also

New and interesting