CHebarkulskij meteorite. Full photo report with comments

9:04:57 One of the first frame shot that morning. 15 minutes before the explosion of the meteorite (East View)

9:14:27 - 9:15:59 Panorama area (viewing angle of about 180 gr.)

9:17:11, 3 minutes before the explosion of the meteorite, a view of the South-west.

Flash.
Yes I Do! The appearance of the object was unexpected! The camera was on a tripod and was directed almost to the side (pictured above), which appeared object. I leaned over to the camera to change the angle and make another frame the scene. At this point, peripheral vision, I saw a bright flash. At first it was small. Immediately turned the camera toward the object, and at this point the flash at its peak, and everything was bathed in bright light.

Incandescent particles meteoroid, a few seconds after the explosion (flash).

Awareness.
Thoughts were confused and spontaneous. The first thing I thought was not a meteorite, but a nuclear bomb. Then he remembered about the media reports about a possible asteroid and its rapprochement with the Earth. Then there were the thoughts of a plane that crashed.

Track split occurred after the main burst (explosion). Funnel the end of next remotely resembles a small mushroom.

Feeling.
In the first seconds quickened heartbeat and breathing, as well as shaking hands that are likely to have been the consequences of the shock of what he saw. When the flash has become the most vivid I felt strong enough glow on the face (it lasted just fractions of a second).
At the time a bright flash and I felt a strong pain in the eyes of the unbearably bright light. No more physical sensations were not. Further, 2 minutes after the flash, a series of explosions - the sound was neraskatisty and clear and very powerful. The first explosion was the strongest, but I felt only the cotton. No physical sensations and vibrations I felt, because was far from concrete structures and roads. Immediately after a series of bombings over the pine forest, not far, a large number of birds rose up and flew in different directions. Heartbeat, breathing, and hand tremor only strengthened. The shock was even more pronounced

Shooting.
As already mentioned, immediately saw the first flash, I turned the camera toward the subject and take a picture. He turned out badly overexposed, I frantically began to try to correct the exposure to capture neperesvechenny object. I do not remember exactly how I make a frame with a red-hot particles inside track. Everything was a blur, and took place in a matter of seconds. Further, their actions, I remember vaguely. All done "on the machine." The shock did not give focus to put the correct values ​​and to choose a great camera angles. I remember that I had dropped in the snow control from the camera to change the filter on the lens. Only after a series of explosions I, a little come to himself, was able to set the correct exposure value, select the angle and shoot several panoramas with residual cloud from a meteorite.
A few words about how to change the nature around. Feels like the sky was bluer and transparent. The sun had already risen, but its brightness is not more like the morning sun, and the sun is at its zenith.

Already after I filmed footage, and almost cloud dissipated, I gathered all the equipment and some time just stood there. Watching the nature around him, and thought about their experiences. First thoughts were of loved ones, it was very difficult to get through, because the network was overloaded. These thoughts haunted, were not allowed to realize the scale of the incident and its consequences. On the way home I thought about the ownership of something global and very important. Only when I got in touch with his family, was able to concentrate on what they saw. The first news on the Internet was not given any clarity. I immediately began handling the footage and prepare it for publication. During the day, began to receive various news and various assumptions. Depressive mood is injected into society.
All the same, as well, that we live in the information age! You can quickly share their experiences and get an overall picture of the incident.

Tags

See also

New and interesting