Two-story room in the legendary Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai.

Writes blogger Alex Cheban:

The world is ruled by love and eternal values? Rationalism and convenience? No! The main thing - it's money, lots of money! Two-story room in the legendary Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai with two bedrooms and an office, a total area of ​​780 sq.m. underline in every detail that guests are really the people who run the world. By sheikhs and presidents to oligarchs and celebrities. And yet there live bloggers. The hotel rooms of two, they are located on the top floor. They almost always busy, but by good fortune one of them was free at the sunny autumn morning.
52 photos

1. On Fridays, I show different hotels from their travels. Today - Burj Al Arab.

And, yes, gold is never too much! In the Arab world completely different idea of ​​the style and beauty!

3. Legendary "Sail", a symbol of Dubai! It's not the newest hotel, but definitely the most recognizable and status. Burj Al Arab - it has 202 rooms, which are basically all the ultra luxury, two-story, crammed with electronics and with a huge number of staff. Yet even among all the rooms have the highest category - for the most important guests.

4. The two-storey rooms category «ROYAL TWO-BEDROOM SUITE» located on the top floor of the hotel, which is a separate elevator. Here's a view down from the balcony:

6. "Number Royal Two Bedroom Suite will exceed the expectations of even the most demanding guest, which undoubtedly will appreciate the perfect low-key style, underline the extravagant interior details. Entrance to the room - the hall on the top floor, where you will take a personal elevator.

Depending on your mood, you can choose a secluded rest and admire the magnificent views of the bay, or to invite guests to a dinner party and have fun. The working environment office has to labor feats. After an eventful day, so nice to sleep in a luxurious bed rotating. »

... "Impeccably understated style" talking about ?! Let's see ... The main thing to adjust the camera white balance to correct the color of gold.

7. Living

10. Especially for «Burj Al Arab» LG TVs produces gold, and every 25th frame to show them a gold bar.

11. The Hotel has almost 2,000 sq.m. the surface is covered with 24 carat gold!

12. On the day of the hotel is used by nearly 10,000 roses! The staff has a team of florists.

15. A small bathroom next to the living room:

18. The staircase to the second floor

23. Library.
Here you can always read the success story of Dubai sheikhs and flip through the latest collection of Porsche

25. Bedroom

26. Above all the beds in the Burj Al Arab is a mirror on the ceiling, right at the business card turned out.

27. Air in this bedroom

30. Even the hair dryer "Valerie" gilded!

32. Entrance to the dressing room:

36. The second bedroom is in the room.
I do not understand why do round bed? What's the originality?

39. iMac for some reason decided to leave the silver ...
Very unusual, this is the only shot when the camera was able to tune to the correct white balance :)

41. This dining

43. ... here we had breakfast, and I somehow planted in the center. It was delicious. However caviar and Veuve Clicquot can not be tasteless, but against the rest of it was already so trivial that I did not even zainstagramil food.

45. The view from my room of course chic!

47. The office.
Well, suddenly the man who rules the world, you will need to work an hour or two ?!

49. Nimbus underlines the status of the boss:

50. Flawless? Stylish ?! What do you think?

Tags

See also

New and interesting