In British harbor filmed 15-foot crab

Due to recently appeared on the Internet photos of British Whitstable, located on the coast, can become incredibly popular among tourists who want to take a look at the biggest crab in the world.
The photograph, which was published on the eve of the Internet, allegedly sealed crustacean giant lurking in the shallows. Length of underwater inhabitants is at least 15 meters.
While some argue that this is evidence of the existence of giant crabs, others insist that the dark figure - just a fancy beach or another trick mystifies.
On the published photos, you can see the outlines of a crab lurking at the mouth of the harbor, Kent. At the pier moored fishing boats that seem to dwarf background hiding under water creatures.
Outlines a giant crab like a kind of arthropods that inhabit the coastal waters and so loved by locals and visitors. According to experts, the size of the largest of the species rarely exceed 12 inches.
The photo was posted on the website entitled "Strange Whitstable" - online photo collection of strange and unusual phenomena seen in the city.

Site Administrator, Quinton Winter, said that at first he thought that the image, which he received from one of the subscribers, sealed unusual formation of sand, but later he became convinced that it is a real underwater monster. In remarks to reporters Mail Online, he said that he saw a giant creature near the shore, when he went with his son to the pier.
"At first I saw only the subtle movement, I thought that the water was a big snag - told reporters the man. But then over the surface of the water seemed eyes on stalks, which, moreover, spinning wildly. Then I realized that it was a huge crab claws with powerful, able to bite a man in half. "
The largest crab species known to mankind is the Japanese spider crab, which can reach about four meters in length.

Tags

See also

New and interesting